Home

NCAA Football 09 Screenshot: Florida St. Alternate Uniform

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 09 Screenshot: Florida St. Alternate Uniform within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-24-2008, 07:16 PM   #9
Your Go-to TV Expert

Scott's Arena

OVR: 52
Re: NCAA Football 09 Screenshot: Florida St. Alternate Uniform

Quote:
Originally Posted by beau1221
it doesn't sound like that's all because PastaPadre has noted on his site that some of the teams have 2 alternate uniforms. He said he hasn't seen any team with more than 2 alternates, but some of them do indeed have 2.
PastaPadre has already said Oregon has 2 alts
Old 04-24-2008, 07:17 PM   #10
MVP

SteelerSpartan's Arena

OVR: 20

Dear god they better add WVU's blue pants white shirt combo, they've worn them in just about every big game they've been in,in recent years.

And I don't want to see those disgusting yellows....just brings up bad memories
Old 04-24-2008, 07:40 PM   #11
Rookie

OVR: 9
I would so love EA to include throwback unis, the 1997 Oregon yellow lids, true green jerseys with the black number outline, and the solid yellow pants were tight; sh*t, I would even take the late 80's white and green stripes on the helemts and pants, block numbers with mesh holes the size of half dollars on jerseys Bill Musgrave special! We can expect to see throwback uniforms in NCAA 2018 for PS5 and XBox 1440, with one for each team with all included via $250 download 5 years later. 2 alternates for the Ducks? It could be (helmet, jersey, pants): green, green, green,/green, black, black/green, yellow, yellow/white, white, white/white, white, green/yellow, yellow, green/black, black, green; OK, you get the picture. Oh sh*t! I forgot the socks too! I have suggested to the EA programmers on their suggestion site each year over the last 4 years that they should have a separate slider bar for helmets, jerseys, pants, and socks on the pregame uniform selection screen (The home team gets first priority obviously). Who's with me on that suggestion?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-24-2008, 09:23 PM   #12
Rookie

OVR: 1

it's looking good

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »