Home

Online Dynasty = bust

This is a discussion on Online Dynasty = bust within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-28-2008, 08:21 AM   #41
Sweettouch

Dame's Arena

OVR: 19
Re: Online Dynasty = bust

I for one like to play against to computer in Dynasty. I like to play a team one week and see how my friend do against them the next week.

I know I can use five or six of my close friends for online dynasty and have a blast recruiting against one another, play one time a year, and going up head to head for the heisman and other awards.

It seems like the thread starter didn't really play dynasty off line or if he did maybe he just needs to keep doing that where he can have a friend take over the CPU every game. I think a very large majority are excited for this new feature.

Until a terrible glitch is found*(Since this is the first attempt at Online Dynasty a problem will surely come up)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-28-2008, 09:23 AM   #42
MVP

jdrhammer's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGamingChef
Of course! I'm so pumped, me and ten of my best friends in a constant Big 10 battle

I think I'll take Northwestern
Is there a way you can start a dynasty with friends only?

I think you're right about playing in one conference. The only multi-user dynasty I was a part of, we were all in the SEC. That was the '06 version, I believe. Either all in one conference or mixed up with at least 2 in a BCS would be cool.

Would you and your friends possibly have recruiting restrictions? I think that would be cool as well.
Old 04-28-2008, 09:35 AM   #43
Sweettouch

Dame's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdrhammer
Is there a way you can start a dynasty with friends only?
I think it works by sending invitations out to people you want in you dynasty. so you will just send your friends between 1 or 11 players to join your Dynasty and you would be the commissioner.

You also may be able to set up an open dynasty where you allow anybody who want to sign up sign up.*I'm not sure about this but that how it is in the 2k leagues.
Old 04-28-2008, 10:49 AM   #44
Pro

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radioactiveman
EA misses the mark once again. I guess I 'll be waiting until hell freezes over for the ability for me and my buddy to actually play each other (in every game) online in some kind of season or dynasty mode. I don't want to play the cpu!!!!

Sports games are completely different when a human is controling the opposing team as opposed to the AI...

I dream of the day where the online modes are no different than the offline modes...not this year.
I won't say it's a bust, but they do need to add that feature. I have been playing multi player dynasties since Madden99.
Old 04-28-2008, 11:45 AM   #45
Hall Of Fame

Brandwin's Arena

OVR: 50

I think this will be great. (if done like offline) If anything we can pick different teams and just schedule each other for our OOC games.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-29-2008, 11:31 AM   #46
KG
Welcome Back

KG's Arena

OVR: 35

I just really hope that the EA Online servers can handle it. You know there is gonna be a crapload of people creating leagues. I remember back to when they launched the EASportsworld online and people were having crazy issues signing on and such.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »