Home

NCAA Football 09 Questions

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 09 Questions within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 05-04-2008, 06:46 PM   #17
Rookie

twisted88's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: NCAA Football 09 Questions

Most of these have already been posted, but the ones I'm most curious about are:

1. Has the turnover issue been addressed, especially concerning CPU turnovers?

2. What improvements, if any, have been made in player interactions? i.e. OL/DL and WR/CB interactions...

3. What enhancements in presentation have been made to actually utilize the ESPN license?

4. How will weather affect gameplay?

I would love to see players slip and fall on their own when it is raining or snowing. Or if it's a real windy game, have medium to long passes and kicks get knocked down noticeably by the wind. It seemed like no matter what the weather was last year, you could still spin and juke like it was 80 degrees and sunny; the wind had little to no effect on the passing game.

5. What was the reasoning behind removing team entrances?

It seems people have been asking for this since EA made the move to the next gen consoles, but it has never been put back in. To me, college football by far has the most exciting team entrances in all of sports. Seeing your team charge onto the field just gets you fired up for some football!!
Old 05-04-2008, 06:53 PM   #18
Cade Cunningham

rudyjuly2's Arena

OVR: 75

Quote:
Originally Posted by countryboy
Are you going to try and get in Rudy?
I would love to! I just don't know how I could. I could beg and plead but unless you run a gaming site, I don't think EA would let me in. I think RAC is the guy here that has info but who knows. If you are out there, please invite me!

Wouldn't it be great though if they actually invited us to participate? They pay all the expenses too. I think the guys last year only had to pay for the taxi fare from the airport to the hotel.
Old 05-04-2008, 07:18 PM   #19
Then..Now...Forever

countryboy's Arena

OVR: 62

Quote:
Originally Posted by rudyjuly2
I would love to! I just don't know how I could. I could beg and plead but unless you run a gaming site, I don't think EA would let me in. I think RAC is the guy here that has info but who knows. If you are out there, please invite me!

Wouldn't it be great though if they actually invited us to participate? They pay all the expenses too. I think the guys last year only had to pay for the taxi fare from the airport to the hotel.
I would love to participate. The only problem is, I don't think that I could share time on the game with other people.

I miss the old days of Operation Sports :(

Louisville Cardinals/St.Louis Cardinals
Old 05-04-2008, 07:57 PM   #20
Cade Cunningham

rudyjuly2's Arena

OVR: 75

Quote:
Originally Posted by countryboy
I would love to participate. The only problem is, I don't think that I could share time on the game with other people.

Heck, I never play humans anyway. I'd just want to go there, tuck myself into a corner and play the cpu all day long. I could really get some quality observations in and not embarrass myself by losing all the time either!
Old 05-04-2008, 08:18 PM   #21
MVP

davin's Arena

OVR: 13

I think most people have hit on what I would want to know, except for this (I might have missed this if somebody said it anyways):

Will we be able to edit the class of a player? Last year (07) we could, and it was nice to be able to simulate the early departures, but last year you could not. I like to try to play realistic seasons and cutting a player like Vernon Gholston makes my program stability go to hell, I actually lost a star because of that (I lost 1 game that year (USC) and won the rose bowl).
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-04-2008, 08:48 PM   #22
Rookie

kirkdawg's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rivals
  • Will gamers be able to edit offensive and defensive player numbers separately for teams that use double numbers like USC, Florida and Texas?

• Will gamers be able to delete created players in 2009? If not, will you be able to edit that player's class after he is created?

• Will there be any additional features in creating or editing players in 2009?

Thanks
  • What about roster sizes? Do we have 85 yet or are we still stuck at 70?
    Old 05-04-2008, 10:14 PM   #23
    MVP

OVR: 16

in a cpu vs cpu game, can we call the plays and let the cpu execute.

|Washington Redskins| |Alabama Crimson Tide| |Boston Redsox| |Georgetown Hoyas|

Quote:
    Originally Posted by joedy
    My September 15th glitch is still broken even after downloading the latest patch... I won't be purchasing another one of your titles again.
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by meep316
    You moron they didn't even put out a patch yet.
    LMAO
    Old 05-04-2008, 11:14 PM   #24
    It's 5 o'clock somewhere

beau21's Arena

OVR: 24

so Steve,

when are you headed up there for this?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »