Home

just noticed they changed the site

This is a discussion on just noticed they changed the site within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-13-2008, 08:08 PM   #9
Then..Now...Forever

countryboy's Arena

OVR: 62
Re: just noticed they changed the site

Quote:
Originally Posted by SageTheInfinite
Totally agree. Again it's another example of Tiburon's lack of creativity. There are so many more things they could do to convey the electricity of college football.
couldn't agree more.

I miss the old days of Operation Sports :(

Louisville Cardinals/St.Louis Cardinals
Old 05-13-2008, 09:44 PM   #10
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

OVR: 51

EA definitely has a lack of creative people working on their titles it appears. Why not add the atmosphere with group celebrations, shots of the sidelines of players intensely discussing things, shots of the head coach yelling at players who drop easy passes, things of this nature? I mean, it shouldn't be that difficult. Cheerleaders? Who the hell thinks of them for atmosphere?

"It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have."

-William Munny- Unforgiven
Old 05-13-2008, 11:36 PM   #11
Stop The GOAT Talk

SageInfinite's Arena

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by ODogg
EA definitely has a lack of creative people working on their titles it appears. Why not add the atmosphere with group celebrations, shots of the sidelines of players intensely discussing things, shots of the head coach yelling at players who drop easy passes, things of this nature? I mean, it shouldn't be that difficult. Cheerleaders? Who the hell thinks of them for atmosphere?
And this is exactly why Tiburon needs a rep that frequents OS. Those are all things I would love to see in the game ODogg and I know they aren't hard to do. How about a cutscene where they show the band playing after a big score? I mean how does Tiburon not think of these things?

SageInfinite Bandcamp
https://sageinfinite.bandcamp.com/album/interminable
https://soundcloud.com/sageinfinite
Hidden Language Video Feat. Grandmilly
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hf5nW4rGTFM

#makethemaddenforumgreatagain
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-14-2008, 12:21 AM   #12
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

OVR: 51

Quote:
Originally Posted by SageTheInfinite
And this is exactly why Tiburon needs a rep that frequents OS. Those are all things I would love to see in the game ODogg and I know they aren't hard to do. How about a cutscene where they show the band playing after a big score? I mean how does Tiburon not think of these things?
I know man, I know...btw - I've applied several times to EASports in Orlando here recently (cover letters, the works) but haven't heard back anything. They emailed me back in 2005 and asked if I would like to come on board to work on the game as a lead tester and help offer ideas on how to improve things and I accepted, but once they found out I had to move to Orlando (I was in Austin, TX at the time) they withdrew the job offer. I know that as a telecom engineer right now who makes good money I'd take a huge paycut but if I could get into doing something I love to do that'd be nice.

"It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have."

-William Munny- Unforgiven

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »