Home

Attention EA: Thank you!

This is a discussion on Attention EA: Thank you! within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-21-2008, 09:46 PM   #25
Release the Kirchen

auburntigersfan's Arena

OVR: 31
Re: Attention EA: Thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AuburnAlumni
I am impressed with the obvious attention to detail you guys have given this year through what I've seen so far. We don't have team entrances again yet, but tip toeing the sideline, convoy running, hell...the REAL student newspapers!! I mean...I saw the Auburn Plainsman in a dynasty photo...the freaking AUBURN PLAINSMAN! That is just awesome.
I saw that also, I thought it was incredible how they included it. Simple things like that go a long way.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-21-2008, 10:00 PM   #26
Rookie

radoslaw77's Arena

OVR: 2

I'm fun with this post. EA does seem to listen to certain things. But I must say that I don't feel like thanking EA. Monopolies are not in the best interest of the public. Cell phone service would not be better if Verizon was the only provider. Shoes would not be better if only Reebok were allowed to make shoes. And College football on video games is not better off with EA as the only maker.

It's not that EA is evil. But their monopoly makes them lazy.
Old 05-21-2008, 10:32 PM   #27
Banned

OVR: 26

the new additions are nice but i need OL-DL interaction, no more Clark Kent DB's, and last but not least....DREADLOCKS
Old 05-21-2008, 10:49 PM   #28
MVP

OVR: 12

Quote:
I just wanted to take a few minutes and give a big "Thank You" to the EA guys who secretly check out these boards.

EDIT: Attention Debbie Downers!! Before you hijack my thread and get on your soapbox of "The game hasn't come out yet you sheep!! It's the same old stuff!!" I am in no way praising GAMEPLAY....yet. That is of course determined after playing. But all the side additions not associated with Gameplay which are already evident....THAT is what I am giving EA kudos on. In short.... back off.

Now....

I, like many on here, always have my complaints, etc. about NCAA and we love the game so much that many of us will never be satisfied, and I DO think there are many things that need to be improved upon.....

THAT being said.....

I am impressed with the obvious attention to detail you guys have given this year through what I've seen so far. We don't have team entrances again yet, but tip toeing the sideline, convoy running, hell...the REAL student newspapers!! I mean...I saw the Auburn Plainsman in a dynasty photo...the freaking AUBURN PLAINSMAN! That is just awesome.

But the biggest thank you goes to Online Dynasty. This alone has guaranteed that this game will be in my console for a solid year because I'm lucky enough to be surrounded by a large group of people as insane and utterly obsessed with NCAA football as I am. I get to relive those great times at the Frat house in College and in my apartment that I shared with my best friend. I get to recruit against my online buddies and recruit against them....that is beyond cool to me!

So...even though I would like many other improvements....I'd like to let you know that at least one person on OS notices that you ARE putting some quality effort into bringing more fun, excitement, and college football feel to NCAA.

Keep it up.

AA
I agree, thanks EA for attempting to bring the things we've been asking for to the table. its evident you are trying and listening
Old 05-21-2008, 10:55 PM   #29
Guns Up!

Solidice's Arena

OVR: 63

i agree with you AA. '09 looks to be a fun game to play, especially with online dynasty giving dynasty mode guys like me a chance to play(as well as recruiting) against human players online.
Old 05-21-2008, 11:25 PM   #30
Rookie

braveseddie's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
I just wanted to take a few minutes and give a big "Thank You" to the EA guys who secretly check out these boards.

EDIT: Attention Debbie Downers!! Before you hijack my thread and get on your soapbox of "The game hasn't come out yet you sheep!! It's the same old stuff!!" I am in no way praising GAMEPLAY....yet. That is of course determined after playing. But all the side additions not associated with Gameplay which are already evident....THAT is what I am giving EA kudos on. In short.... back off.

Now....

I, like many on here, always have my complaints, etc. about NCAA and we love the game so much that many of us will never be satisfied, and I DO think there are many things that need to be improved upon.....

THAT being said.....

But the biggest thank you goes to Online Dynasty. This alone has guaranteed that this game will be in my console for a solid year because I'm lucky enough to be surrounded by a large group of people as insane and utterly obsessed with NCAA football as I am. I get to relive those great times at the Frat house in College and in my apartment that I shared with my best friend. I get to recruit against my online buddies and recruit against them....that is beyond cool to me!

So...even though I would like many other improvements....I'd like to let you know that at least one person on OS notices that you ARE putting some quality effort into bringing more fun, excitement, and college football feel to NCAA.

Keep it up.

AA

Well put AA. I'm sure people would call me ridiculous, but I for one enjoyed the game. Yah it had problems, but it was still fun. I'm with you, I can not WAIT for this game, Online dynasty is going to be outstanding
Old 05-22-2008, 10:40 AM   #31
Hall Of Fame

Brandwin's Arena

OVR: 50

I hope online dynasty works like its supposed to. I just can't help but think there will be some huge bug since this is the first year they have tried the online dynasty.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-22-2008, 11:17 AM   #32
Cade Cunningham

rudyjuly2's Arena

OVR: 75

I'm excited and I've got it pre-ordered already. I think EA should be thanked for all the info they put out on their games. The Community Days should be applauded and copied by every other company.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »