Home

Attention EA: Thank you!

This is a discussion on Attention EA: Thank you! within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-22-2008, 04:46 PM   #41
Come get some!

Candyman5's Arena

OVR: 43
Re: Attention EA: Thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pared
I can't correct you until we see it's implementation but I don't see the two as being the same.

I use 2k's league website all the time and once a league is done it is done. In my expectations, I fully expect online dynasty to include recruitment, off-season/pre-season, redshirts, transfers and the such over a large group of owner and CPU controlled schools.

That, to me, is much deeper than any online league we've seen to date.
Exactly.

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:37844096

Teams:
NCAA/PRO Football - Miami Hurricanes/Minnesota Vikings
NCAA/PRO Basketball - Syracuse Orange/NJ Nets
NCAA/PRO Baseball - Miami Hurricanes/NY Yankees
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-22-2008, 04:48 PM   #42
MVP

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ram209

Correct me if Im wrong but 2k had online leagues on the xbox, and thats the same as dynasty.

Nope. 2K online leagues were not like online dynasty. 2K leagues didn;t have real schedules, drafts, free agency, retirement, player progression or any of that. It was a one season league with trades and later an option to start over with the same teams and rosters after cmpleting a season. Online dynasty is the same thing as offline dynasty, with recruiting and all, but with up to 12 teams being controlled by human players.

This year, Madden's implementation of online leagues will be roughly the same as 2K's, but NCAA's version is the thing many of us have been anxiously waiting for since online play started.

Last edited by GnarlyKing; 05-22-2008 at 04:50 PM.
Old 05-22-2008, 05:19 PM   #43
Donny Baseball!

Skyboxer's Arena

OVR: 55

Quote:
Actually I do like the game, if you feel like it you can look at my post that I have made. I have given alot of constructive feedback. I still play 08 to this day. And as far as the thread, there are plenty of threads which bash EA for no apparent reason and they get shot down as they should, BUT when all these "thank you EA" threads pop up it goes both ways.
AGAIN I LIKE NCAA AND PLAY IT ALL THE TIME! Here goes the broken record part, I dont see how people can "thank" a company for giving us features that for one have no affect on gameplay, two they had in there own game 4 years ago take them out and re-introduced them as "new", and finally instead of focusing on the REAL issues with this game and Madden which is GAMEPLAY we get useless features like "rewind" and mascot celebration. Now again let me make myself clear I AM GLAD THEY FINALLY ADDED some of these features, but its like Chris Rock said " (The "N"word) are so stupid sometimes I hear them say all the time I take care my kids." Well your supposed to you dumb mother F--ker.
Same thing for EA your supposed to have all these things in the game, focus on what really matters and thats the product between the lines. Dont hype up features that have ZERO effect on gameplay.

Oh and thanks I do have a life!!

Jeeesh. The point is you act like when there's a positive thread about EA you have to come in and "Save the day" and balance the teeter.

Again this is a Thank you thread. If you don't feel you can thank EA then don't. Just don't jack the thread because you disagree.

Now if this was a feedback thread, fine, but its' not.

There isn't one game that has perfect OL/DL interaction. Not 1 game that has great DB/WR battles. Not 1 game that has online dynasty. (until now)

So to say it's "about time" is pretty rediculous.

Skyboxer OS TWITCH
STEAM
PSN: Skyboxeros
SWITCH 8211-0709-4612
XBOX Skyboxer OS
Old 05-22-2008, 05:38 PM   #44
MVP

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyboxer
Jeeesh. The point is you act like when there's a positive thread about EA you have to come in and "Save the day" and balance the teeter.

Again this is a Thank you thread. If you don't feel you can thank EA then don't. Just don't jack the thread because you disagree.

Now if this was a feedback thread, fine, but its' not.

There isn't one game that has perfect OL/DL interaction. Not 1 game that has great DB/WR battles. Not 1 game that has online dynasty. (until now)

So to say it's "about time" is pretty rediculous.
Your right it is a thank you thread, and not an impression thread so I should have stayed out. And I was wrong on the dynasty thing also it has never been done and props to them for doing it, for some reason I was thinking season and forgot about the other stuff that goes along with dynasty. Again In regards to my opinion you are right It should have been in a another thread!!!!!!!
Old 05-22-2008, 09:22 PM   #45
Donny Baseball!

Skyboxer's Arena

OVR: 55

Quote:
Your right it is a thank you thread, and not an impression thread so I should have stayed out. And I was wrong on the dynasty thing also it has never been done and props to them for doing it, for some reason I was thinking season and forgot about the other stuff that goes along with dynasty. Again In regards to my opinion you are right It should have been in a another thread!!!!!!!
That's cool. I'm going to PM you...

Skyboxer OS TWITCH
STEAM
PSN: Skyboxeros
SWITCH 8211-0709-4612
XBOX Skyboxer OS
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »