Home

NCAA Football 09 Beta Questions: Day 1

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 09 Beta Questions: Day 1 within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 05-22-2008, 11:49 AM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 0
when you pick your uniforms for the game, can you actually see the uniform or does it just say what color top and bottom?
Old 05-22-2008, 11:55 AM   #10
Guns Up!

Solidice's Arena

OVR: 63
Re: NCAA Football 09 Beta Questions

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Unit40
2) CPU QB - How is the CPU QB AI on All-American? Does the QB throw deep ever? How about throwing into triple coverage?
in the IGN insider video, the CPU did throw a 30+ yard bomb(not a short pass then run after the catch, the ball was in the air for over 30 yards) and passed mostly to open or single covered WRs. but the user that was playing wasn't that good so it may not be a good example.
Old 05-22-2008, 12:03 PM   #11
Pro

JBucc's Arena

OVR: 8

1) How is the recruiting compared to last year? Is it any easier or less in depth? I seem to remember they were toning it down some.
2) Is it easier to put varying levels of touch on your passes?
3) Do the juke moves feel overpowered?

Thanks.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-22-2008, 12:08 PM   #12
MVP

Ninjoid's Arena

OVR: 16

Steve,
Within dynasty are we still able to select any game from any side's schedule (not just your selected team)? Presumably we have the ability to watch this as cpu v cpu.

Thanks again

Last edited by Ninjoid; 05-22-2008 at 12:13 PM.
Old 05-22-2008, 12:13 PM   #13
MVP

drlw322's Arena

OVR: 24

thank you steve once again. this is just a request and if you can't get to it it's fine. just wanted to know if you were going to post some good videos of you possibly playing the game.

all the videos we've seen so far. the human control players are droping back 15 yds and style of play is bad. i was wondering if you can post a video of you playing (sim style) on all american level to show us what this game is all about. and if you dont mine can you pick my SC Trojans

thanks again like i said if you can't do it i still appreciate all info you have provided. thank you

Old 05-22-2008, 12:18 PM   #14
MVP

bad_philanthropy's Arena

OVR: 24

How effective are spread option teams being run by the cpu AI this year? Last year the offensive AI capabilities rendered teams like Florida a pushover because it couldn't properly run the offense.
Old 05-22-2008, 12:21 PM   #15
Banned

OVR: 32
Do the shadows continue to move across the field? If I start a game at 11 or noon, will shadows eventually show up? If I start a game at 3 or 4, will the shadows progress and the sky get darker?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-22-2008, 12:22 PM   #16
Banned

OVR: 32
Are there any differences in the PS3 version compared to the 360 version? Graphics, framerate, etc...
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »