Home

so, who is making this years rosters?

This is a discussion on so, who is making this years rosters? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-25-2008, 06:31 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 5
so, who is making this years rosters?

so, who is making this years FREE rosters for the ps3 & 360 @ this FREE site known as operationsports? is blacklover still around? his for the ps2 were the best, & I know he wasnt here last year, so someone else took his place. last year i got them for FREE here on the ps3. this year, im undecided which '09 to get; 360 or ps3. depends upon which system is easier to get the rosters or which version comes out 1st.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-25-2008, 06:34 PM   #2
All Star

OVR: 24
Re: so, who is making this years rosters?

Quote:
Originally Posted by darrenw74
so, who is making this years FREE rosters for the ps3 & 360 @ this FREE site known as operationsports? is blacklover still around? his for the ps2 were the best, & I know he wasnt here last year, so someone else took his place. last year i got them for FREE here on the ps3. this year, im undecided which '09 to get; 360 or ps3. depends upon which system is easier to get the rosters or which version comes out 1st.
I believe FK said he was doing them again and posting them on this site for the 360. I am pretty sure he said he wasn't doing a PS3 version. Some other guys also said they were doing a 360 version as well but i don't recall their names. It was in the roster part of this board.
Old 05-25-2008, 06:52 PM   #3
Pro

FAIRDALE_KINGS's Arena

OVR: 13

I am definitely releasing "free" rosters for the 360 again this year through OperationSports. This will be my seventh year releasing rosters for NCAA Football games. Once again this year I have secured an early copy of the game through my various contacts. So I hope to have my rosters completed by the release date or soon thereafter. Last year, I released my rosters the day after the official release. I am also in the early stages of starting a new site. The new site will be fairdale-kings.com and I will have my rosters on that site as well. More informaton will be forthcoming in the next week or so. I also believe that DKrause will continue to "perfect" the rosters and release more realistic rosters throughout the year.

As far as the PS3 rosters are concerned, Chris Jacobs from NCAA Strategies will be releasing rosters, too. He does a phenomenal job with his roster sets.
Old 05-25-2008, 06:58 PM   #4
MVP

BaseballCtchr's Arena

OVR: 11

Hey FK, first I want to say great work last year, will you be uploading to the EA locker as well.
Old 05-25-2008, 07:01 PM   #5
Rookie

uscrebel's Arena

OVR: 2

how does this EA Locker thing work? like some people are saying you have to be friends with the person to use the roster share. I'm hoping you can just go onto the online desk or whatever and just download them from other people uploading them on there.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-25-2008, 07:03 PM   #6
Pro

FAIRDALE_KINGS's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaseballCtchr
Hey FK, first I want to say great work last year, will you be uploading to the EA locker as well.
Thank you.

Yes. I will definitely be uploading the rosters to the EA Locker as well. I'm sure this will make it a little easier for people to access my rosters, too.

I just hope that it is easier this year to transfer my rosters from user to user. Last year I had to send my rosters to a third-party so that they could remove the security features which prevented the rosters from being shared between users. Some people like DK would include generic profiles to exchange their rosters. I hope those days are behind us.
Old 05-25-2008, 07:08 PM   #7
Pro

FAIRDALE_KINGS's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by uscrebel
how does this EA Locker thing work? like some people are saying you have to be friends with the person to use the roster share. I'm hoping you can just go onto the online desk or whatever and just download them from other people uploading them on there.
I have no idea how the EA Locker feature works. I've never used it in the past. That would be a huge burden for me if I have thousands of friend requests to download my rosters. I need some familiar with the EA Locker to explain how exactly it works.
Old 05-25-2008, 07:12 PM   #8
Rookie

zeroway21's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by FAIRDALE_KINGS
I have no idea how the EA Locker feature works. I've never used it in the past. That would be a huge burden for me if I have thousands of friend requests to download my rosters. I need some familiar with the EA Locker to explain how exactly it works.
March Madness has the EA locker.Expect thousands of friend requests because thats how it works to download rosters.You need to be on his XBL friend list to download the rosters from his locker.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »