Home

Stadium List

This is a discussion on Stadium List within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-28-2008, 11:51 AM   #17
MVP

loccdogg26's Arena

OVR: 15
Re: Stadium List

I saw some pictures of Miami and they are playing at the Dolphins stadium. I could be wrong tho.
Old 05-28-2008, 11:53 AM   #18
Guns Up!

Solidice's Arena

OVR: 63

Quote:
Originally Posted by loccdogg26
I saw some pictures of Miami and they are playing at the Dolphins stadium. I could be wrong tho.
the Miami in the list is the Miami of Ohio.
Old 05-28-2008, 02:00 PM   #19
Pro

mjussawalla's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by mercalnd
The International Bowl is generic. In real life it's played in Rogers Centre (Blue Jays' stadium) with the roof closed. Outdoor football in Toronto in early January would not go well.
I was hoping that this would be in this year as I am from Toronto and went to the last two I-Bowls.

I am also a bit surprised since I heard from someone that the EA team was supposed to be filiming the Rogers Centre a few days before the game.
Either:
1) They didn't end up doing it
2) Did it, but didn't get enough data to build it properly
3) Did it, have the right info, but didn't budget the time to actually add it to the game.

I'm not sure about the status on the other stadiums though. Could someone who is going to be at EA this week please ask?

Thanks
Old 05-28-2008, 02:43 PM   #20
MVP

davin's Arena

OVR: 13

I wish they had a different generic stadium for some of the teams. I don't know how many types of generic stadiums there are (I play in the Big Ten and usually only play bigger teams so most teams I play against have their stadiums), but Bowling Green's is a bit much. That generic stadium looks to have the capacity of around 60-80k. The actual capacity of BG is about 28k.
Old 05-28-2008, 02:49 PM   #21
MVP

OVR: 18

I think there are 2 generic models. The one that Bowling Green has is a bowl and there's another 4-sided double-decked stadium that Rice has. I wish they had a generic dome for the Alamo and International bowls as well as a smaller generic stadium for the small schools.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-28-2008, 03:00 PM   #22
Guns Up!

Solidice's Arena

OVR: 63

Quote:
Originally Posted by davin
I wish they had a different generic stadium for some of the teams. I don't know how many types of generic stadiums there are (I play in the Big Ten and usually only play bigger teams so most teams I play against have their stadiums), but Bowling Green's is a bit much. That generic stadium looks to have the capacity of around 60-80k. The actual capacity of BG is about 28k.
i believe there are 2.

Central Michigan, Utah State, Miami(OH), WKU, Ohio, Tulsa, Bowling Green, Kent State, International Bowl, GMAC Bowl, and the Petro Sun Independence Bowl have a stadium like this
http://www.operationsports.com/image...212-media.jpeg

and Buffalo, San Jose State, Nevada, Rice, Troy, Alamo Bowl, and the Emerald Bowl have one like this.
http://www.operationsports.com/image...234-media.jpeg
Old 05-28-2008, 03:19 PM   #23
Pro

rolltide1017's Arena

OVR: 7

The fact that there are still any generic stadiums in this game is ridiculous and shameful for EA. How can they advertise the atmosphere of the game when, for some teams, there stadium (a huge source for atmosphere) isn't in the game. EA has had plenty of time IMO to get all the stadiums in, especially since they haven't really added any new teams, and it borders on laziness now.

Will this game ever get back to what it use to be on the last gen consoles?

Last edited by rolltide1017; 05-28-2008 at 10:41 PM.
Old 05-28-2008, 03:31 PM   #24
Probably Insane

Village Idiot's Arena

OVR: 30

Any word on whether the Michigan Stadium renovations are in?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »