Home

OSU vs. Georgia

This is a discussion on OSU vs. Georgia within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-29-2008, 09:17 PM   #57
Guns Up!

Solidice's Arena

OVR: 63
Re: OSU vs. Georgia

Quote:
Originally Posted by countryboy
ok, I am a little slow so bear with me, but did someone say that formation subs aren't in the game?
no formation subs. we still have quick subs(formation packages from the play selection screen) and mass subs.
Old 05-29-2008, 09:18 PM   #58
Then..Now...Forever

countryboy's Arena

OVR: 62

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solidice
no formation subs. we still have quick subs(formation packages from the play selection screen) and mass subs.
thanks man. Why did I think they were in the game? Trying to keep up with info from both NCAA and Madden has me getting confused as to whats been added to what.

I miss the old days of Operation Sports :(

Louisville Cardinals/St.Louis Cardinals
Old 05-29-2008, 09:22 PM   #59
MVP

hogfan's Arena

OVR: 11

We do have formation specific audibles though, right?
Old 05-29-2008, 09:24 PM   #60
Guns Up!

Solidice's Arena

OVR: 63

Quote:
Originally Posted by hogfan
We do have formation specific audibles though, right?
that we do have this year.
Old 05-30-2008, 04:25 AM   #61
Pro

OVR: 7

Package subs would work fine if they were more in-depth. Anyhow, I do appreciate the videos. The quick snap subject has been discussed, but I wonder if the quarter lengths might have an affect on this issue. It seems like the CPU offense is always in hurry up mode. As mentioned, that would be great if it was only for schools which specifically ran Indy or Jet pace sets. But with five minute quarters, I wonder if CPU offense is programmed to get as many snaps as possible. Or maybe I'm just reaching...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-30-2008, 07:21 AM   #62
Rookie

OVR: 2

The mascot dancing is quite repetitive. Please tone this down. Love the cheerleaders. It would be nice if they could mix in some coaches. Come on there’s still some time!!!!
Old 05-30-2008, 07:40 AM   #63
MVP

therizing02's Arena

OVR: 20

Thanks for posting the video Betterai. Watching it alleviated one of my concerns with the game.

I thought that with the new "wide open gameplay" we were going to end up with basketball scores for college football games. I like to have between 125-140 plays per game. In NCAA 08, I needed 10 minute quarters to do that. You're entire game would have been just the first half for me in sim mode and the offense wasn't out of control so that was a relief. I think you also said that you played on AA default which actually looked pretty good. Maybe tweaking some of the D sliders will help the pass defense.

On another note when is EA going to get the special teams part of the game done properly? No wedge on the kick off and when the PR receives the kick it seems as if there isn't anyone within 20 yards of him. That never happens.
Old 05-30-2008, 08:50 AM   #64
Banned

OVR: 8

Gents, please take notice to the fullback play on running plays. It appears on most plays the fullback is clueless and does not block the first defender on site. Instead kind of slides out of the way to go and try to block someone else. As you watch the vids, just keep your eye on the fullback. He is basically useless in the blocking scheme of things.

I wonder if they can address this. This kills the running game IMO!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »