Home

Is it just me..

This is a discussion on Is it just me.. within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-02-2008, 05:03 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 6
Is it just me..

Or does it seem like there's a lot more information out earlier this year about both the NCAA and Madden games? I can swear i don't remember seeing as many pics,videos and player ratings this early before their releases any other year. Either that or i wasn't paying as much attention-which i doubt

Last edited by Luca Brasi; 06-02-2008 at 06:51 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-02-2008, 05:37 PM   #2
#HTownTakeover #YWCF

coogrfan's Arena

OVR: 27
Re: Is it just me..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luca Brasi
Or does it seem like there's a lot more information out earlier this year about both the NCAA and Madden games? I can swear i don't remember seeing as many pics,videos and player rating this early before their releases any other year. Either that or i wasn't paying as much attention-which i doubt
You are correct, both games are about a month ahead of the usual schedule for releasing info.
Old 06-02-2008, 05:39 PM   #3
Rookie

Taitr23's Arena

OVR: 2

I think they realize they were losing people and more and more were doubting their ability to produce a legit NCAA game on a next gen system. They information being released is an attempt to draw people's interest back.
Old 06-02-2008, 06:35 PM   #4
Rookie

LHaze30's Arena

OVR: 7

Well the info got me to come back this year. After being a die hard for years, I took a year off with last years release. I wish they would release some of the team prestige ratings though.
Old 06-02-2008, 06:41 PM   #5
Banned

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by LHaze30
Well the info got me to come back this year. After being a die hard for years, I took a year off with last years release. I wish they would release some of the team prestige ratings though.

Being an OSU fan,i highly doubt you would have anything to worry about in that regard.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-02-2008, 06:47 PM   #6
MVP

jdrhammer's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luca Brasi
Or does it seem like there's a lot more information out earlier this year about both the NCAA and Madden games? I can swear i don't remember seeing as many pics,videos and player rating this early before their releases any other year. Either that or i wasn't paying as much attention-which i doubt
I agree. The only other thing I'd like to see is what they did for 06, I think, where they released the rosters for each team. I can't remember if it had all the attributes(which were much fewer than what we have on next gen) or if there was only the ovr. I think it was all of them. That would be cool.
Old 06-02-2008, 09:58 PM   #7
MVP

thescoop's Arena

OVR: 23

definitly loving the information so far. One of the things that use to hold up the info was E3. Now that it isn't what it use to be, they are releasing more info. Also, like others have said, the need to win back fans is there and they know that. Hopefully the game delievers and isn't just another all hype.
Old 06-03-2008, 10:19 AM   #8
Rookie

LHaze30's Arena

OVR: 7

I know Ohio St. will be a 6 star prestige but I am curious about other teams. My brothers and I like to start out the same prestige so we are close to equals. With online dynasty starting this year we are itching to pick which teams we will be.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »