Home

Buy NCAA 09 but skip '10?

This is a discussion on Buy NCAA 09 but skip '10? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-03-2008, 12:58 PM   #17
Rookie

Kingfish's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: Buy NCAA 09 but skip '10?

They ALWAYS will be some kind of 'problem' with each years game, 07 fumbles, 08 INTs, 09 Pass rush...and there is always some 'new' addition that makes the game feel fresh(even if its a recycled new addition). They plan it that way to basically MAKE you buy the next years game. The hype machine is AWESOME that way...

But honestly, the thing that really pisses me off is the fact that it appears they program certain 'bugs' into the game to influence the next years purchase...no WAY 08's INTs were missed by the testers just like the pass rush and quick snap issues this year. If the testers REALLY missed this stuff, they need to be replaced.

My predition is, i will be buying next years EVERY year
Old 06-03-2008, 05:08 PM   #18
Pro

OVR: 7

If '10 has mullets, I'm there! But seriously, even if last year's game allowed you to edit eligibility, I'd still be in the market for this year's game. Editing eligibility just prolongs the dynasty experience. Because I'm such a stickler for realism, I usually ditch my dynasty after two seasons. My knowledge of recruiting causes me to lose interest.
Old 06-03-2008, 05:44 PM   #19
Rookie

SmithyDawg2008's Arena

OVR: 1

What about skipping roster buying? Will it still be a need for it? I mean no hatred towards the roster sellers, but have their days come to and end?

$25.00 and up for a roster.....Probaly over 500 rosters order or more a year...Nice little chunk of change missing...
Old 06-03-2008, 06:17 PM   #20
Guns Up!

Solidice's Arena

OVR: 63

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmithyDawg2008
What about skipping roster buying? Will it still be a need for it? I mean no hatred towards the roster sellers, but have their days come to and end?

$25.00 and up for a roster.....Probaly over 500 rosters order or more a year...Nice little chunk of change missing...
if you have internet access to your 360/PS3, then no you don't need to pay for rosters. you really don't need to pay for them anyway, when you can get them for free.
Old 06-03-2008, 06:55 PM   #21
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

OVR: 51

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solidice
if you have internet access to your 360/PS3, then no you don't need to pay for rosters. you really don't need to pay for them anyway, when you can get them for free.
www.fairdale-kings.com is the place for FREE rosters this year.

"It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have."

-William Munny- Unforgiven
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-03-2008, 11:53 PM   #22
Hi.

bling1202's Arena

OVR: 8

i'll get '10 no matter what

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »