Home

Online Dynasty vs Offline Dynasty

This is a discussion on Online Dynasty vs Offline Dynasty within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-04-2008, 01:35 PM   #25
Hi.

bling1202's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: Online Dynasty vs Offline Dynasty

I'm using Tennessee offline and Illinois online
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-04-2008, 01:47 PM   #26
Donny Baseball!

Skyboxer's Arena

OVR: 55

WV Online and TBD for offline. It will be a small school that I want to build up.

Skyboxer OS TWITCH
STEAM
PSN: Skyboxeros
SWITCH 8211-0709-4612
XBOX Skyboxer OS
Old 06-04-2008, 03:20 PM   #27
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by coogrfan
Your actions reflect poorly upon Coogs everywhere. Please knock it off.
huh?

Just was messing with our Branch Davidian friend from Waco, nothing serious bro...

Are you a Benedict Art Briles apologist or something?
Old 06-04-2008, 03:47 PM   #28
#HTownTakeover #YWCF

coogrfan's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by UHCougarfan
huh?

Just was messing with our Branch Davidian friend from Waco, nothing serious bro...

First, this ain't IGN. You have to bring something more to the table than "you guys suck!"

Second, as a longtime OS'er I can vouch for Dook being a pretty good guy. He doesn't deserve the abuse.

Finally, I'm definitely an AB supporter. Briles found UH football in the gutter where Kim Helton and Dana Dimel had left it. AB pulled us up and made us relevant again (at least in CUSA). I wish he hadn't left the way he did, and I really wish he would have hung around for the bowl game, but that wasn't entirely his call. Maggard wanted no part of a coaching staff that was serving two masters simultaneously.

I can't find it in me to begrudge Briles taking a BCS hc gig, not after all he did for UH. I say best of luck to the guy. Competing week in and week out against the likes of UT, OU, TT, etc., he's going to need it.
Old 06-04-2008, 04:38 PM   #29
Rookie

Good points, to each his own. I know i personally am hoping Baylor goes 0-12 next year and gets beat miserably in each and every game.

I am excited that with Briles going we have brought in a coach in Kevin Sumlin that doesnt just care about offense like Briles. Briles is an offensive wizard but he doesnt spend any time on special teams or defense, which is why we lost to teams with equal or superior talent than us. WE did a good job of beating up on the weak teams because of his offense.

Briles at Baylor will be a disaster while Sumlin at U of H will get us to the next level.
Old 06-04-2008, 04:43 PM   #30
Hall Of Fame

Brandwin's Arena

OVR: 50

Quote:
Baylor and Benedict Art Briles suck! Hate it to break it to you but he probably isnt as good a coach as Morris...
Quote:
I personally hope to see Baylor go 0-12 this year... Go Coogs!

Get ready for baylor to have no defense and no special teams, all Briles cares about is his offense, an offense that doesnt work against good defenses...
Quote:
Dookie.... BAylor and ARt suck!!
So do you wish Briles had stayed and your mad he left Houston or does he sucks? I keep getting mixed messages.

Quote:
huh?

Don't listen to the media. David Koresh fiasco happened a good 12 miles or so outside of Waco.
Old 06-04-2008, 04:50 PM   #31
Rookie

I am glad to see Briles go, he has many weaknesses as a head coach. I am upset with him however and call him "Benedict Briles" because he walked out on these kids before their bowl game, and he also allowed them to get drummed by Tulsa because his mind was elsewhere (his mind was on the Baylor greenbacks).
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-04-2008, 05:04 PM   #32
Hall Of Fame

Brandwin's Arena

OVR: 50

I don't know what to think about Briles as Baylor's head coach. I have heard some Houston fans say the same as you and then some say he can get the job done.

I'll play the wait and see approach. I am excited, but I was when Morriss came in too.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »