Home

Pride stickers

This is a discussion on Pride stickers within the NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NCAA Football
FIFA 21 Review
Tennis World Tour 2 Review
Doug Flutie's Maximum Football 2020 Review
Poll: Which next-gen console are you going to purchase? (Click to vote)

Old 10-23-2008, 05:34 PM   #33
MVP

OVR: 11
Re: Pride stickers

I agree. Put a pride sticker creator along with a Uniform Modifier for next year...!
Old 10-23-2008, 11:01 PM   #34
MVP

OVR: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by dharrisfan2003
I agree. Put a pride sticker creator along with a Uniform Modifier for next year...!
Same here. You should be able to use your team's logo as well as the generics from last gen's create-a-team. Also, let us choose the size and the quantity of them. I'd like to give Badger players little W's on their helmets...

My Teams: Green Bay Packers, Wisconsin Badgers, Marquette Golden Eagles, Milwaukee Brewers, Virginia Tech Hokies, Texas Longhorns, Houston Texans, Houston Rockets
Old 10-23-2008, 11:15 PM   #35
MVP

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghettoshark
Same here. You should be able to use your team's logo as well as the generics from last gen's create-a-team. Also, let us choose the size and the quantity of them. I'd like to give Badger players little W's on their helmets...
That would be sweet. I know some people wouldn't want to take the time to award pride stickers but it could be something that after the game a message would ask to manually place or auto-generate pride sticker distribution. And if you choose to do it manually, you wouldn't have to do it for the entire team.

Another cool option would be to allow two pride stickers (ala Northwestern)...NW uses a wildcat and stars although I am not sure why or how these are awarded.

The other thing (going off topic) is I wish they would allow the user to have a pick in the Top 25 Coaches poll...

I also wish that EA would allow users to use actual school logos for create-a-team instead of the cartoony logos they provide.

I wish that they would also do the same with Madden. I would like to make a Vikings team using the Vikings horns.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-23-2008, 11:16 PM   #36
MVP

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by WakeUnc2321
I've wanted that forever. I'd love to put the TarHeel stickers back on the helmets for UNC

I liked those pride stickers.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NCAA Football »