Home

*Official* NCAA 2010 Wish List (XBox 360/PS3)

This is a discussion on *Official* NCAA 2010 Wish List (XBox 360/PS3) within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-06-2008, 03:59 PM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: *Official* NCAA 2010 Wish List (XBox 360/PS3)

Long Hair, RB mouth pieces, One sleeve under armor, and PLaymaker Towels
Old 06-06-2008, 05:50 PM   #18
MVP

OVR: 25

FCS, its the main reason of many that I don't buy the game anymore. Give me FCS next year and you get an automatic purchase from me.
Old 06-06-2008, 06:07 PM   #19
Banned

OVR: 30

Formation Subs-Seriously, what the **** is so difficult about putting this in? Ideally the game would let me create my own packages, but I guess that is asking way too much.

Coaches-Copy 2k. If LSU starts going 2-10 every year, fire the coach. Have a dynamic coaching system with DCs and OCs. For example, Cal should get a QB boost, Auburn a RB boost, and LSU a DL boost. Maybe Tennessee's OC leaves to go be the HC at Duke, and Tennessee's offense blows the next year.

85 Man Rosters-We've got a big *** hard drive, it can hold them.

Real Injuries-Instead of having 2 players out of 70 out for the season, on our 85 man roster, we should have 5 out for a long time, 5-10 players who are "probable" and 5-10 who are just knicked up. Again, look at games like NBA 2k8, where players can be playing noticeably worse, but still able to play.
Old 06-06-2008, 06:13 PM   #20
Hi.

bling1202's Arena

OVR: 8

1. We need to be able to create jerseys. ie, create helmets that are in real life, but not in the game

2. Option to go back to old recruiting way on offline dynasty
Old 06-06-2008, 06:39 PM   #21
Pro

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rivals
Thoughts for 2010.

A REAL TIME RECRUITING DATABASE. The idea is to have EA partner with Rivals.com to make an in-game database that could be updated via the actual recruiting database for Rivals. Obviously, recruit names would not be included, but accurate ratings and measurables would mirror that of real recruits. Each senior class of recruits would get an online update monthly. Recruit a player who gets selected to the Army All-American Bowl and preview his abilities before he even gets to campus. This would add interest in replaying the same dynasty season.
I would love this. Except, I think they should partner with scout.com, because I personally like scout better than rivals. Just my opinion.

NCAAB: Cincinnati Bearcats
NFL: Houston Texans
NBA: New York Knicks

"Those Who Stay Will Be CHAMPIONS"-Bo Schembechler-R.I.P.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-06-2008, 07:24 PM   #22
Pro

OVR: 7

Scout is like Rivals Lite. They've got some good guys writing for them, but the technology and design behind the network has always been... not great. I think Rivals would be the only company really capable from a technical standpoint of making this work, and have it look authentic. Plus, with guys like Jamie Newberg jumping ship, you have to wonder if Scout is going to last.
Old 06-06-2008, 11:09 PM   #23
MVP

OVR: 13

Basically alot of last gen stuff (which sucks because we requested all these things last year yet Adam basically says "I'll look into that" or "That's definitely a possibility"

Dreads and long hair (last gen)
Entrances (last gen; honestly wouldn't care if they looked exactly like the last gen ones)
College gameday (last gen)
Bowl endzone art (last gen)
Bowl patches (last gen)
Varied snap counts (last gen)
Formation subs (last gen)
Actual Dline moves that can enable a good DL to dominate the game (last gen)
Post game scenes (last gen)
Refs, nets, chains (last gen)

Developers listening to us before the game is 100 percent done.
Old 06-07-2008, 12:15 AM   #24
MVP

thescoop's Arena

OVR: 23

I usually like doing these after the game is out, but I'll just do some of the features I want that I know are missing. I agree with everything said on this thread so if I forget to repeat something, know I want those things too.

1. All the stadiums. There is no excuse for missing stadiums. There wasn't in 07, there wasn't in 08 and in 09 it is just absurd.
2. Bowl patches and endzone art. I agree with what someone else said, this one can't be said enough
3. REAL COACHES! Come, it is about time.
4. Assistant coaches. I want to see them change the team and be hired away by other teams
5. Since I want to see assistance be hired away, I clearly want to see CPU teams fire coaches.
6. Drop the Campus legend mode. It is a waste of space that could be better served making the overall game better.
7. Create a school in the mold of NASCAR 09's create a car.
8. Create or edit an existing stadium within a dynasty. If you take a mid-major and make them a major, you should be able to expand or replace your stadium. Adds to the realism in a dynasty mode. Edit stadium should be outside of dynasty mode too so some expansions not in could be included.
9. AD mode. You are the athletic director and you must deal with booster, try to build a winning program by hiring the right coaches, get better practice facilities, get stadium expansions/new stadiums. Keep a group of booster happy and keep the program honest. Could be a cool new feature if done right.
10. Custom music for more than just profile selected teams. Great new feature, but needs to be bigger and not so limited.
11. Uniform editor/creater If you got a new uniform or a uniform pants color is wrong now you'd be able to fix it yourself. Love the mix and match idea too
12. true half time show. See college hoops 2k8.
13. weekly college football show, again, see College hoops 2k8.
14. D1aa teams. It really, really is about time to see them. Like I've said in already in other posts, app state's upset of michigan should have made them make it this year, but I want them.
15. better feel after winning a big game, via championship, conference title, or even a major upset or rival. I want to feel it the way it does in college football.

Those are some of my suggestions.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »