Home

USC vs. FLorida

This is a discussion on USC vs. FLorida within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-07-2008, 04:12 PM   #9
Then..Now...Forever

countryboy's Arena

OVR: 62
Re: USC vs. FLorida

Quote:
Originally Posted by eaglesfan27
Agreed. Looked like USC was getting some good pressure on Tebow, but he was just rolling away from it.
agreed.

He was also dropping back further than 7 yards.

I miss the old days of Operation Sports :(

Louisville Cardinals/St.Louis Cardinals
Old 06-07-2008, 04:52 PM   #10
Stop The GOAT Talk

SageInfinite's Arena

OVR: 40

The only thing I didn't like was how the off balance throws were so successful. I can't wait to play this game again tho. It looks like so much fun.

SageInfinite Bandcamp
https://sageinfinite.bandcamp.com/album/interminable
https://soundcloud.com/sageinfinite
Hidden Language Video Feat. Grandmilly
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hf5nW4rGTFM

#makethemaddenforumgreatagain
Old 06-07-2008, 05:01 PM   #11
Rookie

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by SageTheInfinite
The only thing I didn't like was how the off balance throws were so successful. I can't wait to play this game again tho. It looks like so much fun.
Agreed. The one where Tebow spun 180 (or maybe more like 270) degrees and threw a perfect strike was horrible. Hopefully, QB accuracy sliders can fix that.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-07-2008, 06:06 PM   #12
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 40

I really hope that there are defenses/defensive setups in the game that help deal with the Gator Heavy and Wishbone Formations. Those were not fun to deal with last year at all, especially with a guy that pissed you off with the QB.
Old 06-07-2008, 06:34 PM   #13
MVP

Rainey's Arena

OVR: 16

Also remember on the accuracy issues... it was USC and Florida... not every team has quarterbacks nearly as good.
Old 06-07-2008, 06:39 PM   #14
MVP

dodgerblue's Arena

OVR: 19

Does anyone think there needs to be more momentum and less cutting and stopping on a dime? Some of the kick returns and spins by tebow were overdone imo. Nice tackling animations though, really liked the ones where the runner is wrestled to the ground. Captured the violence of the sport well.
Old 06-07-2008, 07:30 PM   #15
Banned

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by countryboy
The video was annoying to watch with the guys continously skipping to the next play. Man, I hate that.
This is not meant as a personal attack on CB...but this comment illustrates one of the chasms that separate players in the EA football world. Skipping the between play stuff may be annoying to some, but to others the between play animations are simply boring and waste time anyway - 90-95% of head-to-head games are like this, no one plays against a human to watch the CPU...

I think that within 5 games every single year I have been skipping the post-play animations and between huddle and snap scenes as well. I understand that some guys live for that stuff, but there is also an entire segment of the fan base who couldn't care less about it....and then of course there's also everyone in between who cover all the extremes and compromises...

It really does show exactly how impossible the task is for EA - they have NO CHANCE of pleasing everyone and every year is simply a balancing act of trying to keep from totally pissing off one segment while trying to please another. Catch-22 for sure...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-07-2008, 07:36 PM   #16
Then..Now...Forever

countryboy's Arena

OVR: 62

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moostache
This is not meant as a personal attack on CB...but this comment illustrates one of the chasms that separate players in the EA football world. Skipping the between play stuff may be annoying to some, but to others the between play animations are simply boring and waste time anyway - 90-95% of head-to-head games are like this, no one plays against a human to watch the CPU...

I think that within 5 games every single year I have been skipping the post-play animations and between huddle and snap scenes as well. I understand that some guys live for that stuff, but there is also an entire segment of the fan base who couldn't care less about it....and then of course there's also everyone in between who cover all the extremes and compromises...

It really does show exactly how impossible the task is for EA - they have NO CHANCE of pleasing everyone and every year is simply a balancing act of trying to keep from totally pissing off one segment while trying to please another. Catch-22 for sure...
No offense taken and

good post moostache

I miss the old days of Operation Sports :(

Louisville Cardinals/St.Louis Cardinals

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »