Home

Two new Videos-GT

This is a discussion on Two new Videos-GT within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-13-2008, 02:45 AM   #33
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Two new Videos-GT

Quote:
Originally Posted by gamelover13
Ok could someone please explain to me why there are no lights at the Horseshoe? IRL they have them.. it just looks really dumb when playing a night game and the field just illuminates by itself. Honestly that bugs me more than anything it just doesn't look right.
I didn't even see that at first. That looks ********.
Old 06-13-2008, 08:59 AM   #34
MVP

FlyingFinn's Arena

OVR: 29

Lack of player monmentum really makes this game look... twitchy would be the best word to describe it. It looks like 2k4 where the repeated back and forth on the left stick was money when running with the ball due to this lack of momentum.
Old 06-13-2008, 09:02 AM   #35
It is now the SW Era

muggins's Arena

OVR: 25

Yeah I dunno, it looks like the same gameplay I've seen for the last 5 times I've bought this game. Did you notice the special teams blockers running ahead of the play on that one kickoff return like 40+ yards ahead? So dumb.

I guess I'm used to people being able to drop back 15+ yards now. That is just the EA football engine I guess.

BAD BOYS BAD BOYS
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-13-2008, 09:30 AM   #36
All Star

callmetaternuts's Arena

OVR: 41

Just a question or two....how do they find the most awful people to play these games? It looks lke its on Varsity, so the D is dumbed down. The only thing that worries me, and i hope this is fixed on higher level, is the amount of missed tackles.

But im always amazed at the lack of skill they choose to showcase, get some real players in there please!!!

You too can be a 5* recruit at FSU.......

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwelveozPlaya21
add worthless Xavier Lee to that list..
Quote:
Originally Posted by MassNole
CFL here he comes. Pfft, wait that would require learning a playbook. McDonalds here he comes.
Old 06-13-2008, 09:33 AM   #37
All Star

callmetaternuts's Arena

OVR: 41

The thing that might have made me the happiest was at the 1:13 mark of the USC video, the UCLA QB throws over the middle, and the MLB did NOT teleport and jump up and pick it off, thats completely different than last year

You too can be a 5* recruit at FSU.......

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwelveozPlaya21
add worthless Xavier Lee to that list..
Quote:
Originally Posted by MassNole
CFL here he comes. Pfft, wait that would require learning a playbook. McDonalds here he comes.
Old 06-13-2008, 09:57 AM   #38
Hall Of Fame

Brandwin's Arena

OVR: 50

I didn't watch the clips, but it seems every year we see threads complaining about the guys who play, when we all know they play on lower levels and "suck"!
Old 06-13-2008, 10:01 AM   #39
EA Game Changer

OVR: 28

Does anyone think the videos released by IGN and Gametrailers are different in terms of graphics?

When IGN/GT releases anything..The colors all look dull, but when a screenshot or new trailer is released..The game is full of color.
Old 06-13-2008, 10:26 AM   #40
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigTigLSU
No I'm sorry but two TD kick off run backs in the opening minute of the game something is wrong no matter how you spin it... If I worked for EA and saw that video I would sh!t my pants because that was not a flattering video at all. I am not the type that screams the sky is falling over every issue a game has but that video actually made me not want the game... Thats as honest as I can be. And those two plays werent the worst part of the video LOL
You do realize that the first long TD was, in fact, a play from the line of scrimmage, right? One way to tell is the whole quarterback handing off to the running back thing.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »