Home

Online Dynasty....

This is a discussion on Online Dynasty.... within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-13-2008, 08:16 PM   #1
Rookie

mAiLmAn 502's Arena

OVR: 6
Online Dynasty....

if anyone is looking to pick up players or would like to start up one of our own with me, im looking for a OS league, because im tired of playing nba 2k series online and everyone quits. u guys seem to go reel hard and im just trying to find some stability in my online dynasty before the game comes out. im a true sim player, i play good defense and admirable offense, i will grind it out, i can stop the option and/or mobile QB's and i play and recruit nonstop on ncaa, i will have my copy july 15th, 12:01 am. all im lookin for is a group of you guys to let me in, i wont dissapoint. either message me on here, or XBL(mAiLmAn 502) or email, mailman502 at gmail.com. and lastly i would prefer SEC, so i can have uk wildcats, but any offer should be accepted thanks guys.I have both PS3 (mailman502) and xbox360 (mAiLmAn 502) and i do not know what system to buy it on, so i think this will help me decide
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »