Home

Dynasty vs. Career/race for heisman

This is a discussion on Dynasty vs. Career/race for heisman within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-14-2008, 06:15 PM   #9
Faceuary!

N51_rob's Arena

OVR: 54
Re: Dynasty vs. Career/race for heisman

I like the dynasty. It's so engrossing. I love the fact that I can recruit players and watch them develop into studs. (or every once in a while the next Chris Rix). There is nothing better than winning a championship (conference or MNC) with all players that you have recruited. I think that this year with the addition of an Online dynasty and the potential within that to be fun competitive and addictive as hell. I really like the fact that there is the chance to be competing against other people for the same recruits. I love the idea of going into florida and taking a player that the guy using Florida or Florida state was going after. I think that I am really, really looking forward to that.

Twitch

Finally Access to Coaches Tape! Coaches Film Analysis

2 Minute Warning PS4 Madden 18 Franchise
Washington Redskins (0-0) Last Game: N/A
Year 1:
Old 06-14-2008, 06:27 PM   #10
MVP

OVR: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by VWarrior
'09 may be my first exception since '06 as I'm considering just playing a traditional season with the Wolverines in order to start getting accustomed to the Spread Option before the online dynasty starts.
OT: I don't think Rodriguez is gonna bring in the Spread Option to Michigan. Remember, there's more than one way to run the spread. Michigan's personnel just isn't set up to run that.

My Teams: Green Bay Packers, Wisconsin Badgers, Marquette Golden Eagles, Milwaukee Brewers, Virginia Tech Hokies, Texas Longhorns, Houston Texans, Houston Rockets
Old 06-14-2008, 10:37 PM   #11
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghettoshark
OT: I don't think Rodriguez is gonna bring in the Spread Option to Michigan. Remember, there's more than one way to run the spread. Michigan's personnel just isn't set up to run that.
Well true, I was assuming the Spread Option is what they're gonna run this year and that may not be the case, we'll see (and i'm admitting that solely because he's working almost entirely with Carr's recruits right now). But I highly doubt Michigan won't be running it within a couple years when Rodriguez's own recruits start hitting the field.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-14-2008, 11:19 PM   #12
Release the Kirchen

auburntigersfan's Arena

OVR: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott
Dynasty, only time I'll do career is while I'm waiting on rosters...
same here

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »