Home

All Uniforms in NCAA Football 09

This is a discussion on All Uniforms in NCAA Football 09 within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-18-2008, 11:18 AM   #49
OMT
MVP

OMT's Arena

OVR: 49
Re: All Uniforms in NCAA Football 09

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheShaneTrain40
Oh well maybe next year Marshall will get their Actual Uniforms in the game and not uniforms they wear for two games a season. At least our ratings our good. oh wait never mind. Good Post Though.
The problem is it is very hard to find pictures of Marshall. Here's what I had from last season

Tulsa: White/Green
Southern Miss: All Green
W Virginia: All Green
Miami: All White
Cincy: White/Green
UAB: Green/White
ECU: Green/White
Houston: White/Green
Rice: Green/White

Season before last:

UCF: Green/White
SMU: White/Green
UTEP: All Green
Tennessee: White/Green
W Virginia: White/Green
Memphis: All Green
Kansas State: White/Green

So for 11 games I had reference for, they wore white/green combos. For the other 5, they wore all white or all green. I have only seen them wear all white once.

It is clear they don't wear them for only 2 games a season. I'll even go back farther. In the 05 season, they wore green/white combos against Virgina Tech, Kansas State, UCF, SMU, and Southern Miss. They wore all green againt Tulane and UAB. In the 04 season, I have them wearing white/green combos against Georgia, Troy State, and Ohio State. I have one photo of two guys in all green but can't tell the opponent.

With all this photo reference to go by, and the school approving the white/green combos, I don't see any reason to put them in All Green or All White as primary uniforms. To me, those are alts.
Old 06-18-2008, 11:20 AM   #50
OMT
MVP

OMT's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by uscballa
Go ahead and put this down for next year. South Carolina's away uniforms...unless it changes this year is white top garnet pants, but they do sometime where the white with black (tennessee and arkansas this past year) Anyways I'm fine with the white/black because it still looks good, guess I'm just pushing early on for both jerseys on next years game. I am happy though that you guys put in the Black on black though.
It is tough to change the primary uniforms because I have to go with what is approved by the school. Can you tell me how many times they wore white/garnett versus white/black last year?
Old 06-18-2008, 11:22 AM   #51
OMT
MVP

OMT's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by pjv31
I know you mentioned the colors listed are just for reference but whats up with Ohio State's pants listed as tan?
Right, that's the biggest problem with this list. It is another reason I posted it. Please correct me with any mis-named colors. We are going through the list now and updating them, but I could use all your help on this as well.

What color is Ohio State's pants? Silver or Grey?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-18-2008, 11:24 AM   #52
Boom!!

J-Unit40's Arena

OVR: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by coogrfan
You're getting two alternates when the vast majority of us aren't getting any at all. Try to keep the whining to a minimum, ok?

Greedy, huh.
Old 06-18-2008, 11:25 AM   #53
MVP

FlyingFinn's Arena

OVR: 29

In fact, I don't think USF wore White on White away at all last year. Any chance getting White on Green next year for the away uniforms?

EDIT: It looks like White on Green was in 08, why was it removed?

Last edited by FlyingFinn; 06-18-2008 at 11:28 AM.
Old 06-18-2008, 11:26 AM   #54
Your Go-to TV Expert

Scott's Arena

OVR: 52

Quote:
Originally Posted by OMT
Right, that's the biggest problem with this list. It is another reason I posted it. Please correct me with any mis-named colors. We are going through the list now and updating them, but I could use all your help on this as well.

What color is Ohio State's pants? Silver or Grey?
Also WKU's pants are white I believe. Kinda disappointed the All Red's didn't make it in, but oh well.
Old 06-18-2008, 11:31 AM   #55
MVP

Hunkerdown's Arena

OVR: 16

UGA's are SILVER britches.
they are in-game as well.

My bad, I didnt specify, I know they are in game, I met for list on first page, UGA wears Silver Brithces always, Home, Away, Alt, doesnt matter.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-18-2008, 11:35 AM   #56
OMT
MVP

OMT's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingFinn
In fact, I don't think USF wore White on White away at all last year. Any chance getting White on Green next year for the away uniforms?

EDIT: It looks like White on Green was in 08, why was it removed?
Because they got new uniforms. On the mock up sheet I got from Under Armour, it shows all green and all white. I didn't have any actual game photos showing what they wear as they hadn't worn 'em yet!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »