Home

help selecting team, urgent

This is a discussion on help selecting team, urgent within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-20-2008, 01:02 PM   #1
Release the Kirchen

auburntigersfan's Arena

OVR: 31
help selecting team, urgent

I have to select a team for an online dynasty really soon, I have to pick someone in the big east other than WVU. It is pretty much between Louisville, Pitt, South Florida unless there is someone else you guys think I should be.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-20-2008, 01:18 PM   #2
Pro

mjussawalla's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: help selecting team, urgent

Quote:
Originally Posted by auburntigersfan
I have to select a team for an online dynasty really soon, I have to pick someone in the big east other than WVU. It is pretty much between Louisville, Pitt, South Florida unless there is someone else you guys think I should be.
Rutgers would be a good choice since it is a team on an upswing. However if you want a challenge of building a team pick Syracuse.
Old 06-20-2008, 01:28 PM   #3
Pro

Dbrentonbuck's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by auburntigersfan
Dude, I would go with UC. They have a killer defense with the best CB in the big east in Mickens and one of the best DT in the big east in Byrd. They have the best over all receiver class in the Big East. You will have demitrius jones as your QB who is as close to Pat White as you are going to get in the Big East. He is a mobile qb with decent arm strength and accuracy. Combine all that with the spread offense of Brian Kelly and you have what will be a fun team to play as. They are like the most under-rated team in the NCAA right now. They beat Rutgers, South Florida and Oregon State. They only lost to WV by less than a touch down and they lost to Pitt because Pitt is just a team that seems to know how to play them well. They were 10-2 last year and ranked in the top 20, but no one talks about them.
Old 06-20-2008, 01:34 PM   #4
MVP

BCJMU99's Arena

OVR: 10

Pitt's recruiting has been ridiculous over the past few seasons so I would probably go with them.
JMU Football season ticket holder
UVA Football, Basketball & Baseball

76ers
Flyers

Currently playing Madden 23(XBX) and FFXVI , and PGA 2K23(PS5)
Old 06-20-2008, 01:34 PM   #5
Faceuary!

N51_rob's Arena

OVR: 54

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjussawalla
Rutgers would be a good choice since it is a team on an upswing. However if you want a challenge of building a team pick Syracuse.
Another benifit of being Rutgers is you have a line into Jersey players. There are some really good players in Jersey...traditionaly. Plus you get to wear those sweet black unis!

Twitch

Finally Access to Coaches Tape! Coaches Film Analysis

2 Minute Warning PS4 Madden 18 Franchise
Washington Redskins (0-0) Last Game: N/A
Year 1:

Last edited by N51_rob; 06-20-2008 at 01:50 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-20-2008, 01:40 PM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dbrentonbuck
Dude, I would go with UC. They have a killer defense with the best CB in the big east in Mickens and one of the best DT in the big east in Byrd. They have the best over all receiver class in the Big East. You will have demitrius jones as your QB who is as close to Pat White as you are going to get in the Big East. He is a mobile qb with decent arm strength and accuracy. Combine all that with the spread offense of Brian Kelly and you have what will be a fun team to play as. They are like the most under-rated team in the NCAA right now. They beat Rutgers, South Florida and Oregon State. They only lost to WV by less than a touch down and they lost to Pitt because Pitt is just a team that seems to know how to play them well. They were 10-2 last year and ranked in the top 20, but no one talks about them.
Cincinnati would be a fun team to use. Pitt would also be good. Stull should be serviceable and Bostick might be a future Big East star. The receiving corps rivals Cincy's, assuming Kinder returns to form. Pitt's loaded at RB, with McCoy, Stephens-Howling, Collins, Hynoski. The OL is a question mark, but should do well.

Most of the defense is back after finishing fifth nationally last year.

I'm not sure if it will be reflected in the game, but in real life, Wanny has a pipeline into Florida.

Last edited by BigDuke; 06-20-2008 at 01:43 PM.
Old 06-20-2008, 01:42 PM   #7
Banned

peteykirch's Arena

OVR: 19

Rutgers.

This game doesn't do good representation of ND poaching NJ for recruits so its pretty much your own.

You have a deep WR depth with Britt, Underwood, and Brown. With about 2-3 Freshman that can make an impact.

Just recruit some solid CBs and you got a good team.
Old 06-20-2008, 01:57 PM   #8
Release the Kirchen

auburntigersfan's Arena

OVR: 31

what do you guys think about South Florida. Matt Grothe is 90 and I will have him for 2 years, I will have an 86 running back in mike ford for 3 years. Plus last game is at West Virginia possibly only user vs. user big east matchup and would possibly be a big east championship. I will have a 96 DE in George Selvie to stop Pat White.

Last edited by auburntigersfan; 06-20-2008 at 02:01 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »