Home

GREAT YEAR FOR FOOTBALL!!!!!

This is a discussion on GREAT YEAR FOR FOOTBALL!!!!! within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-21-2008, 02:11 AM   #1
Mercy Extended. John 3:16

texbuk84's Arena

OVR: 34
GREAT YEAR FOR FOOTBALL!!!!!

i dont know about anyone else but i got the feeling that this is going to be a great year for football. with pete moore taking over in EA, the new animation engine installed( thank you pete), great looking game, solid ncaa demo, and great hype I'm feeling real good about football this year and I haven't followed EA since 2000 but I believe they are getting ready to make a huge comeback. anyone agree(please lets keep this positive with constructive critism if needed. greatly appreciate it)
Devils

2kflightschool.webs.com
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-21-2008, 02:20 AM   #2
OMT
MVP

OMT's Arena

OVR: 49
Re: GREAT YEAR FOR FOOTBALL!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwil5050
i dont know about anyone else but i got the feeling that this is going to be a great year for football. with pete moore taking over in EA, the new animation engine installed( thank you pete), great looking game, solid ncaa demo, and great hype I'm feeling real good about football this year and I haven't followed EA since 2000 but I believe they are getting ready to make a huge comeback. anyone agree(please lets keep this positive with constructive critism if needed. greatly appreciate it)
The animation system is shared between NCAA and Madden. I believe Simon is posting on the Madden board and he appreciate your feelings on the animation system, so make sure to let him know
Old 06-21-2008, 02:49 AM   #3

texbuk84's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by OMT
The animation system is shared between NCAA and Madden. I believe Simon is posting on the Madden board and he appreciate your feelings on the animation system, so make sure to let him know
i cant find this guy on the boards. could you just copy and paste it for me and then let him know.
Devils

2kflightschool.webs.com
Old 06-21-2008, 09:19 AM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 7

I couldn't agree more I am so pumped for football, I always buy madden and ncaa every year since forever and this year I am even more excited especially after playing this demo I am so impressed now I just gotta decide who I am gonna use in online dynasty baby, oh and the animation system kicks major *** great job guys thanks!
Old 06-21-2008, 09:43 AM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 7

I was actually pumped up about both titles this year... until I played the demo. I won't bother listing the reasons, because they could be due to my old age (30.) I'll say average year of football, gaming wise, which will seem ''great'' to some compared to the awful '08 experience. Plus online will help some people forget about the possible franchise killing issues that I fear will make themselves known again in '09. But like I said, I'm senile, so I could just be imagining it all.

I'll never play another sports demo again, I'll say that.

That being said - I'll buy both titles, and spend my year complaining about too many CPU turnovers, lack of CPU deep ball, and browsing the slider forums here at OS, hoping to save whats left of my sanity. I fear the worst, it's just my way.

Last edited by Anti Honor; 06-21-2008 at 09:50 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-21-2008, 12:15 PM   #6

texbuk84's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anti Honor
I was actually pumped up about both titles this year... until I played the demo. I won't bother listing the reasons, because they could be due to my old age (30.) I'll say average year of football, gaming wise, which will seem ''great'' to some compared to the awful '08 experience. Plus online will help some people forget about the possible franchise killing issues that I fear will make themselves known again in '09. But like I said, I'm senile, so I could just be imagining it all.

I'll never play another sports demo again, I'll say that.

That being said - I'll buy both titles, and spend my year complaining about too many CPU turnovers, lack of CPU deep ball, and browsing the slider forums here at OS, hoping to save whats left of my sanity. I fear the worst, it's just my way.
that demo is a beta version of the game from like early january. you should let that determine your fun factor this year, trust it will be a great year for football and i want to get in a dynasty online.
Devils

2kflightschool.webs.com
Old 06-21-2008, 12:57 PM   #7
Banned

2krules's Arena

OVR: 19

I'm looking forward to:

(1) Wii NCAA 09
(2) Backbreaker
(3) The football game on the Wii's "Big Beach Sports"

I would love to have a patch for APF 2K8, to extend its replayability, but that ain't gonna happen.

Last edited by 2krules; 06-21-2008 at 01:02 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »