Home

Anyone tired with the demo?

This is a discussion on Anyone tired with the demo? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-25-2008, 04:51 PM   #41
MVP

SteelerSpartan's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: Anyone tired with the demo?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ODogg
LoL, well guess there is more of us than we thought. It's just that today's games are so intense and involving that sometimes i'm just not up for it. Often times I just feel like laying back and watching something without interacting.

Ha yeah me too..even though Im a young fit 21 year old theres just times I just want to sit back and see whats on the tube(Especially in an Election Year) or watch some DVDs.

For GTA IV I played the crap out of it nonstop for 3-4 days completing about 55% of it and then only played it sparingly over the next couple of weeks. Beat it in early june

As for this demo..Im pretty bored with it right now(Though I know I'll boot it up a couple of more times before release)

I love grinding it out on the ground and the short quarters pretty much eliminate that. And of course I don't like either of teams

My CFB Teams:
Marshall..WVU-Go Herd/Eeers!!!

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-25-2008, 08:00 PM   #42
Rookie

OVR: 6

I was tired with 09, and honestly, playing this doesn't really feel any different. I love college football, but I'll probably hold off on this series for a few years.
Old 06-25-2008, 08:36 PM   #43
MVP

zeroice's Arena

OVR: 50

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProStylez
I hope people are tired with it, it's a DEMO!
2 Teams and a 8 minute game on a low skill level, I saw what I needed to see and now I'm ready for July 15th.
Well put, I am just going to finish Grand Theft and Mass Effect ..Since I have not played that in a long time.....
Old 06-25-2008, 08:54 PM   #44
Boom!!

J-Unit40's Arena

OVR: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeroice
Well put, I am just going to finish Grand Theft and Mass Effect ..Since I have not played that in a long time.....
Me too. I'm trying to finish MGS4 and maybe GTAIV if I ever get back into again.

I think I'm subconciously saving myself for the release of this game. I just spent about an hour downloading fight songs for my custom stadium sounds. So pumped!
Old 06-25-2008, 11:22 PM   #45
Goon Squad

ProStylez's Arena

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by ODogg
I'm a facilities engineer for t-mobile
Facilities Engineer?
Does that mean you are a Janitor?
LOL, sorry I could not hold that in
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-25-2008, 11:36 PM   #46
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

OVR: 51

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProStylez
Facilities Engineer?
Does that mean you are a Janitor?
LOL, sorry I could not hold that in
LOL, no it's not one of those fancy titles that hide the real job deals. Basically I am responsible for all cell tower placement for the the Columbia and Myrtle Beach markets. I determine where to place more bandwidth if we add customers when the market grows and less bandwidth if we lose customers. Have you ever tried to use your cell phone and got a network not available or all circuits busy? That is because someone like me didn't do their job right. In addition to that I am responsible for ordering all of the bandwidth through the local telecom companies such as Verizon and AT&T.

Those are just the main things I do, there are a lot of other things too. Like have you ever seen at a football game those vans with SPRINT or T-MOBILE on them? Those are called COWS (cell on wheels) and they encompass bandwidth for special events. I always know it's nearly football season nearly when I have to order COWs for the USC (Gamecocks) location!!

"It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have."

-William Munny- Unforgiven
Old 06-26-2008, 06:15 AM   #47
Cade Cunningham

rudyjuly2's Arena

OVR: 75

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undefeated
My vote for future demos is practice mode.
That's a great idea. I've never gotten that much into the demo. Hard to get excited about default Varsity and 2 minute quarters. The running game is non existent in the demo making it a shallow experience for me. I want the retail version and have other games like the Show and Bourne Conspiracy to occupy my time.
Old 06-26-2008, 10:52 AM   #48
Rookie

vexerr's Arena

OVR: 7

Being a buckeye fan helps the playability of the demo, but at the same time I get frustrated cause I want to try out the young guys and what not. Why didnt they atleast give us access the depth chart? Oh well. July 15... down to 19 days.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »