Home

Right on schedule....

This is a discussion on Right on schedule.... within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-23-2008, 10:24 PM   #17
Boom!!

J-Unit40's Arena

OVR: 30
Re: Right on schedule....

Quote:
Originally Posted by AuburnAlumni
1. Play the hell out of College Hoops until May. Check

2. Start reading the first tidbits of info on the newest NCAA installment. Check

3. Proceed to get giddy as a 12 year old girl after seeing the new vids and pics. Check

4. Pick up Lindy's, Athlon's, Phil Steele's, Sporting News, etc....read the hell out of them, thus increasing my ridiculous College Football withdrawals by the end of May. Check. Phil Steele's was purchased last week.

5. Start watching old Auburn games on DVR or DVD. Check. I have been watching Florida games from the past 2 years everytime I work out in the basement.

6. Start watching ANY College football games on DVR, DVD, or Xbox Marketplace. Check. Just started that yesterday (ESPNU, CSTV). Watching Tennessee vs. Bama right now from 1996 on CSTV.

7. Become insane with NCAA fever. Check.

8. Put NCAA back in my console and pretty much play it exclusively 24/7 from May on... Check. Did a lot of that with NCAA 08 & 07 & 06 on XBOX.

9. Go insane over a freaking NCAA DEMO...play an 8 minute demo for 3-4 hour periods. Check. It's sad, but that's just the way it is. MGS4 has been getting neglected the last 4 days.

10. Curse Father Time, Calendars, and Street Dates until July 15th. Of course.

11. Think of ways to bribe, kill, steal, and barter my way into an early copy of NCAA football. Not yet, but I have a plan just like every year.

12. Plan out a 2-3 day "clearing" of all activities outside of sleeping, bathing, and eating to only play NCAA upon release. Pretty much. The Mrs. has been warned. LOL. I'm off the entire week of 7/14. I'm taking one full day to play the hell out of NCAA during my vacation. This has become the household tradition (w/ kids and without). I'm doing my best to trim down the "honey-do" list.

Yup.... Right on schedule.
See bolded text above. LOL

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »