Home

Stores realeasing early

This is a discussion on Stores realeasing early within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 06-25-2008, 11:52 AM   #73
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

OVR: 51
Re: Stores realeasing early

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGamingChef
OK so this is the list I was able to come up with that will be periodically updated (by whoever feels like it). If I forgot you or something just let me know. It is split into those in specific cities, and those willing to do a little regional travel.

If you're in the area listed, you may wanna send a PM to the other member(s) in the area to see what you can accomplish.

THE LIST - As of 6/25

Alabama (Birmingham): wde1723, bling1202
California (Los Angeles): drlw322
D.C.: colkilla
Florida (Tallahassee): Moojenowski
Indiana (Clarksville): countryboy
Kansas (Johnson County): IN13NSE
Kansas (Wichita): Chiefsfan881129
Kentucky (Louisville): NBA2k8 CHAMP
North Carolina (Asheville): volsman
Ohio (Cincinnati): rj102990
Oklahoma (Tulsa): auburntigersfan
Oregon (Eugene): bad_philanthropy
-----------
Eastern Minnesota, Wisconsin, or Chicago area: stingmgt
Middle Tennessee: vanderbiltfan87
New Jersey: ASB37, jwil5050
California: bowld
Central or Eastern Iowa, Southwestern Wisconsin, Western Illinois: TheGamingChef
Great idea man!!!! You should add Countryboy to Ohio and add me to D.C. but note out of Richmond. I've got one empty seat in my car for a Richmonder who wants the game early. Gas will be split 4 ways if you choose to join as I already have 2 other guys and my car seats 4. Just a note I drive a 2007 Saturn so it's really good on gas so it wouldn't be very much $$$. It's about 2 hours to 2 1/2 hours up and a little less coming back (traffic is much less coming back). It's probable we will be rolling up there July 11th abouit noon to get the game.

"It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have."

-William Munny- Unforgiven
Old 06-25-2008, 11:56 AM   #74
MVP

TheGamingChef's Arena

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by ODogg
Great idea man!!!! You should add Countryboy to Ohio and add me to D.C. but note out of Richmond. I've got one empty seat in my car for a Richmonder who wants the game early. Gas will be split 4 ways if you choose to join as I already have 2 other guys and my car seats 4. Just a note I drive a 2007 Saturn so it's really good on gas so it wouldn't be very much $$$. It's about 2 hours to 2 1/2 hours up and a little less coming back (traffic is much less coming back). It's probable we will be rolling up there July 11th abouit noon to get the game.
You got it, I'll put Countryboy twice since we know he's going to get it early so anybody that wants to work out a way with him should be in luck. And I'll put a little sidenote for you.
Old 06-25-2008, 11:59 AM   #75
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

OVR: 51

Quote:
You got it, I'll put Countryboy twice since we know he's going to get it early so anybody that wants to work out a way with him should be in luck. And I'll put a little sidenote for you.
that's a good solution, we need to just keep updating that as we go....although once july 11th hits and i'm driving up there then I'll quickly lose interest in updating this thread once my trip is over..heh

"It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have."

-William Munny- Unforgiven
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-25-2008, 12:16 PM   #76
Pro

OVR: 36

haha. never gave my info. im in harrisville, michigan righ now. but im also holdin down sarasota,fl. im leavin abou 1 week before release. so put me down as both.

BW3's!!!!!! haha. Celebration after we all get the game early.
Old 06-25-2008, 12:20 PM   #77
Banned

OVR: 26

Quote:
Sweet. But change my coverage area to Appleton, WI and Green Bay, WI. I'm willing to drive to Chicago and Eastern Minnesota but I actually won't be checking those places. Thanks.
Old 06-25-2008, 12:26 PM   #78
Rookie

jballa838's Arena

OVR: 4

Well, since there are maybe 3 people that post in Utah, I will put my name on the list for Utah County/South Salt Lake County, Utah.
Old 06-25-2008, 01:09 PM   #79
MVP

TheGamingChef's Arena

OVR: 18

List has been updated again.
Old 06-25-2008, 01:43 PM   #80
Rookie

OVR: 1

I MIGHT know a spot in MN, I got Madden a year ago early at the same spot so I'm assuming it'll be the same with NCAA.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »