Home

My detailed NCCA 09 Demo impressions.

This is a discussion on My detailed NCCA 09 Demo impressions. within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 06-24-2008, 05:11 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 1
My detailed NCCA 09 Demo impressions.

Mods, you can move this if you want

From the First couple of plays the game seems better than 08.Everything seems to flow better,especially tackling and gang tackling....gang tackling on 08 seemed like it was just thrown in there to say that we put in gang tackling. The graphics are awesome...Im only on an SDTV right now in my kitchen because its by my ethernet cord but I can only imagine what its gonna be like to play it on a HD

Gameplay seems overall much better.....The stupid running animations that have been in the game are now gone and replaced with better ones where strides are made...these look much better and the guys look like football players now. I would say I was 50/50 with the pressure although I know that it will drop once the difficulty is raised....ive never been a defensive pressure guru so I really dont know what to say about that.But I do know if you blitz trying to make pressure then you better get to the qb because I had a slant almost taken to the house trying to create pressure.ON THE OTHER HAND with some make shift blitizing I was able to squeeze through a couple times so its not like the qb is shielded from pressure or anything it seems that you just have to sacrifice some blitzing men...Underneath game was pretty effective.Only played one game so Im not gonna really say its over powering but I played as LSU and beat ohio state 28-14 with their last touchdown coming in the last couple of seconds...Really hard to form a legit analysis of the game on varsity but it has potential..Sh! doesnt hit the fan until Hum. vs Hum anyway so we will see

By the way...HFA looks like it has brought the home advantage back...couple times guys ran the wrong routes and what now....hopefully its not as overpowering as 05 where you cant do anything away but it looks like they brought back that aspect of the game
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-24-2008, 05:11 PM   #2
Guns Up!

Solidice's Arena

OVR: 63
Re: My detailed NCCA 09 Demo impressions.

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...cuss-here.html
Old 06-24-2008, 05:12 PM   #3
Banned

OVR: 1

You;re not a mod.
Old 06-24-2008, 05:13 PM   #4
Moderator/Writer

PVarck31's Arena

OVR: 46

I am a mod. And once again Wrong thread. It has been clearly stated to you by myself and others not to create new threads regarding impression of the game. Locked.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »