Home

Adam, in case you haven't heard, this would be huge for next year.

This is a discussion on Adam, in case you haven't heard, this would be huge for next year. within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-26-2008, 02:30 PM   #1
Most Valuable Pepe

baumy300's Arena

OVR: 40
Adam, in case you haven't heard, this would be huge for next year.

I have two ideas.

1. Next year, if possible, please, please for the love of God make it an option to select the pants your team wears for the game. This would eliminate a great deal of the whining about alternates and what not. I know this is unfair to you because some teams wear one uniform combination like 3 years ago, and don't do it since, but someone remembers it and grills you day in and day out about it. When really that could be prevented by allowing us to select the pants (that are already in the game) to wear during a game. Old issue I know, but it seems like an easy fix.

2. Ok, this is a new-old idea. I haven't heard anything on this yet, so I would like to bring this feature back to next gen. In old gens games we could view a player model wearing the uniform that we selected. This way we knew what alternate/uniform we would be wearing going into a game. Please, could you guys bring that back? Think of how balling that would be to view that uniform and then select the different types of pants. You could have a lot of sweet combinations. (Think Cal with blue jerseys, and the option of having white, yellow, or blue pants. Or the other way around.) If you really wanted to impress us you could give us alternate helmets for teams like Oregon that use them.

I do appreciate the hard work you're putting in, and I in no way want to put you down, but I'm just trying to throw out ideas that could make this game so much better than it already is.

Thanks for taking the time to consider this.
It makes me sad
I post the frog

Last edited by baumy300; 06-26-2008 at 03:01 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-26-2008, 02:49 PM   #2
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

OVR: 51
Re: Adam, in case you haven't heard, this would be huge for next year.

[quote=baumy300;2038452518] And because of the latter I won't elaborate any further on the former. Ridiculous how you tried to sneak that in there IMO.

"It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have."

-William Munny- Unforgiven

Last edited by fishepa; 06-26-2008 at 02:57 PM.
Old 06-26-2008, 02:50 PM   #3
Most Valuable Pepe

baumy300's Arena

[quote=ODogg;2038452552]

Hence the fact "Been said more than...."

Back on topic.
It makes me sad
I post the frog

Last edited by fishepa; 06-26-2008 at 02:56 PM.
Old 06-26-2008, 02:52 PM   #4
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by baumy300

Hence the fact "Been said more than...."

Back on topic.
I'm not going to get into it with you but I'm telling you now that I"m reporting this post to the mods. So edit it if you want. Or not. This is a sports video game forum, not a political forum. Learn the difference.

"It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have."

Last edited by fishepa; 06-26-2008 at 02:56 PM.
Old 06-26-2008, 02:57 PM   #5
Guns Up!

Solidice's Arena

OVR: 63

for #1, Adam wants to do that(i believe he has said that in a few post), but its not up to him, its up to the "higher ups" that determines if the budget/time needed to do it is worth it or not.

for #2, see my answer for #1.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-26-2008, 02:59 PM   #6
Most Valuable Pepe

baumy300's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ODogg
I'm not going to get into it with you but I'm telling you now that I"m reporting this post to the mods. So edit it if you want. Or not. This is a sports video game forum, not a political forum. Learn the difference.
I guess, but I don't think it is/was a big deal. I just used it as an example of something that is brought up a lot, but if it really bothers you that much, I'll take it out.

I didn't mean anything bad by it, other than the fact that Fox has been caugh...nevermind. I'm going to avoid this whole topic altogether and just edit the post so the real topic can be the point of focus here.

There was no intention to spark a political debate or slander Obama or any other politician. Just making an observation. Sorry to somehow manage to really get your blood boiling.
It makes me sad
I post the frog
Old 06-26-2008, 03:06 PM   #7
Most Valuable Pepe

baumy300's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solidice
for #1, Adam wants to do that(i believe he has said that in a few post), but its not up to him, its up to the "higher ups" that determines if the budget/time needed to do it is worth it or not.

for #2, see my answer for #1.
Awesome. I must have missed that, and yeah, the "higher ups" are usually the ones responsible for either making or breaking the game. I wonder how much more of a budget they would need to implement that though? I mean, the pants would already be in the game, not?
It makes me sad
I post the frog
Old 06-26-2008, 03:07 PM   #8
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by baumy300
I guess, but I don't think it is/was a big deal. I just used it as an example of something that is brought up a lot, but if it really bothers you that much, I'll take it out.

I didn't mean anything bad by it, other than the fact that Fox has been caugh...nevermind. I'm going to avoid this whole topic altogether and just edit the post so the real topic can be the point of focus here.

There was no intention to spark a political debate or slander Obama or any other politician. Just making an observation. Sorry to somehow manage to really get your blood boiling.
Honestly I did not take any offense other than that this is a place that will not allow me to refute comments like that, hence my reaction. So let's just get back to what we all (mostly) agree on and that is how to make the football titles better.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »