Home

Here's a reason I have trouble with ea and NCAA 09 09

This is a discussion on Here's a reason I have trouble with ea and NCAA 09 09 within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-28-2008, 06:05 PM   #41
Banned

OVR: 17
Re: Here's a reason I have trouble with ea and NCAA 09 09

Quote:
Originally Posted by N51_rob
Sky, if you were a fish. You know that you would be mounted on some trolls wall above the fire place somewhere. SO what kind of fish are you? Large mouth bass, or do you want to be an exotic marlin that requires deep sea fishing?

When I was a little boy my grandfather said there was a fish called a sucker. maybe ......
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-28-2008, 06:07 PM   #42
Then..Now...Forever

countryboy's Arena

OVR: 62

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbrandon
My point buddy, is that like so many of the things in this game are also in Madden 09 as well, foot prints are in Madden so I just figured that they could be added to this game since both these games share so many of the same things. Guess your right though this one was just to much for them to take on.
the thing is though is that NCAA "goes gold" much earlier than Madden. Also, NCAA has a different agenda, different bugs/glitches, a different "outlook" than the Madden series. I agree, I would like for whats in one to be in the other, but honestly, in all the years that I've played both of these games, its never been that way. Madden had always seemed to have something first, and then if the fans liked it, it was added to the NCAA series.

I miss the old days of Operation Sports :(

Louisville Cardinals/St.Louis Cardinals
Old 06-28-2008, 06:11 PM   #43
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by countryboy
I think that one thing people tend to forget is that EA/developers have to re-program or re-code all these "last gen" features into this generation of games. Now, I have no idea what the process is to re-add these features, but I am quite certain that EA is just not overlooking them purposely just to have a reason to proclaim something old as new again.

Read thru the Q&A thread and you'll find Adam answering questions along these lines. Whether you choose to agree/disagree with his reasons, is completely up to you, but I for one am not going to sit here and criticize them over how they are developing the game when I have no idea how the process works.
Here is my bottom line. After 20 years of madden and close to that for ncaa I really though we would be alot farther along then we are. Disappointing is an understatement.
Old 06-28-2008, 06:15 PM   #44
Then..Now...Forever

countryboy's Arena

OVR: 62

Quote:
Here is my bottom line. After 20 years of madden and close to that for ncaa I really though we would be alot farther along then we are. Disappointing is an understatement.

Yeah, I mean come on EA, we've should've had progressive lighting back on the Genesis. Lazy bastards.

I miss the old days of Operation Sports :(

Louisville Cardinals/St.Louis Cardinals
Old 06-28-2008, 06:15 PM   #45
Rookie

OVR: 2

EA sports has a monopoly on college football video games. Because of that, they sacrifice quality of the product because it will sell anyway. Their goal isn't to have us like the game, their goal is to have us buy the game. As long as they accomplish that goal, nothing else matters.

Get used to it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-28-2008, 06:16 PM   #46
OMT
MVP

OMT's Arena

OVR: 49

Quote:
My point buddy, is that like so many of the things in this game are also in Madden 09 as well, foot prints are in Madden so I just figured that they could be added to this game since both these games share so many of the same things. Guess your right though this one was just to much for them to take on.
It isn't that simple. Graphics are NOT shared.
Old 06-28-2008, 06:18 PM   #47
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by dickdalewood
Haha, I see you posted this same thing under the Play of the Day over at IGN.com.
WRONG I have been to ign less then 10 times.
Old 06-28-2008, 06:18 PM   #48
MVP

babyfat9's Arena

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by tswells
EA sports has a monopoly on college football video games. Because of that, they sacrifice quality of the product because it will sell anyway. Their goal isn't to have us like the game, their goal is to have us buy the game. As long as they accomplish that goal, nothing else matters.

Get used to it.

NCAA...it's practically every football franchise they have.....just hope 2k could get in the act again in the not so far future !!!!! Sucks to not have a choice to choose from.

Monsters of the Midway
Chicago Bears

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »