Home

Five Toughest NCAA Football 09 Dynasty Jobs

This is a discussion on Five Toughest NCAA Football 09 Dynasty Jobs within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-02-2008, 02:51 PM   #49
Rookie

Freezer Boy's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: Five Toughest NCAA Football 09 Dynasty Jobs

Cool this gives me some good ideas about who to use in my 09 dynasty.
Old 07-02-2008, 05:55 PM   #50
KG
Welcome Back

KG's Arena

OVR: 35
With Hawaii's system it's much easier to put up huge stats and attract QBs & WRs

Plus Hawaii is on a different level prestige-wise than Wyoming
Old 07-02-2008, 06:56 PM   #51
Pro

Gamecock's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by OMT
I'll agree with Duke being #1. It is hard not to get fired unless you are playing all the games.

North Texas is hard? No way. Small schools in California, Texas, Florida, and Ohio are simple to turn into powerhouses. Your recruit pool is so deep that other teams in your conference can't keep up.
I'm sure you just mean it isn't hard in ncaa, right?

Being a lazy gamer is one thing but being lazy at gaming is another.
On ODogg's and Stewaat's insincere laziness.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-02-2008, 07:52 PM   #52
The Predator

Sportsbuck's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by OMT
I'll agree with Duke being #1. It is hard not to get fired unless you are playing all the games.

North Texas is hard? No way. Small schools in California, Texas, Florida, and Ohio are simple to turn into powerhouses. Your recruit pool is so deep that other teams in your conference can't keep up.
One thing that has annoyed me to no end about playing as a small school is that the CPU only looks at overall record and such when making the decision to fire you or keep you around. I know this would be extremely hard but it would be nice to see them take into account the experience and depth of your team, how you've done in recruiting, amongst other things.
Old 07-05-2008, 10:28 PM   #53
Rookie

OVR: 2
pretty sweet article, each year I try to find the toughest job out, Idaho has been a no brainer for years, but there dome is herlatious so I usually go with New Mexico State or alot others as we can think of I'm sure
Old 07-06-2008, 12:19 AM   #54
Rookie

4solo's Arena

OVR: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by jfsolo
I hope that someday this gets recoded to better reflect reality. Its gotten better over that last couple years, but I think it should be much,much harder to turn weaker schools into powerhouses even if they are in a talent rich state.

I know you guys don't want to make it too difficult for users to take their scrubby school and make them a juggernaut, but I would like to see a realistic recruiting difficulty level where getting a one star team to a 4 star team would be extremely difficult and quite an accomplishment. Getting that team to a 5 or 6 star prestige, should be almost impossible IMO.
Yea i agree istshould be very difficult to turn around these programs even if it's a football talented state. One thing i don't like about playing with a small school is that when your're doing in season recruiting it seems unrealistic that you would even be the last school on a 5 star recruit list competing with 4,5,and 6 star schools. No recruit is not going to be intrested in Texas, Texas A&M, Oklahoma, ............ Rice. WTF?
Old 07-06-2008, 01:28 AM   #55
MVP

TheGamingChef's Arena

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4solo
Yea i agree istshould be very difficult to turn around these programs even if it's a football talented state. One thing i don't like about playing with a small school is that when your're doing in season recruiting it seems unrealistic that you would even be the last school on a 5 star recruit list competing with 4,5,and 6 star schools. No recruit is not going to be intrested in Texas, Texas A&M, Oklahoma, ............ Rice. WTF?
I had the same problem playing with Toledo before. After a 8-5 season with a bowl loss I absolutely dominated OH and PA in recruiting, taking everything away from Ohio State, Penn State, etc. It was weird. I got the #6 class in the nation.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-09-2008, 06:02 AM   #56
Pro

servo75's Arena

OVR: 9
I wonder though, are you just picking the five worst teams, or are these just the five toughest coaching challenges given the expectations. So could we find a team that's really bad but has either lower expectations for coaches or is in good recruiting territory?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »