Home

EA Sports World

This is a discussion on EA Sports World within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-03-2008, 04:38 PM   #1
Guns Up!

Solidice's Arena

OVR: 63
EA Sports World

first highlight videos and pictures of NCAA '09 are now showing up at EA Sports World

Raczilla(Will from EA) also uploaded some videos

Current Main Rotation: Destiny 2 (XB,PC), Division 2(XB) Baldur Gate 3(XB 4p Co-op run) HellDivers 2 (PC)
Games on the list to play: Too many to fit here
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-03-2008, 04:48 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: EA Sports World

Seems he's been playing The Game. Its always the first thing I do when I get a new installment. As a matter of fact, this remind of my very first game of '08 after which I discovered EA Sports World when I saw I could upload a replay of my game winning play of an OT thriller. Todd Boekman threw a pick 6 to Morgan Trent and had me celebrating in the same manner as he did in the endzone (the jumping up-and-down one).

Of course, that was before I knew just how severe pick 6s would be the more I played the game. Still was an exciting game, though...man I miss my old videos.

awful demo - Lonnie1892
Quote:
Me no like game. Graphics make Lonnie puke. Lonnie no play NCAA no more. NCAA=suck. Lonnie=not suck. - AuburnAlumni
Old 07-03-2008, 05:08 PM   #3
Run After Catch

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by VWarrior
Seems he's been playing The Game. Its always the first thing I do when I get a new installment. As a matter of fact, this remind of my very first game of '08 after which I discovered EA Sports World when I saw I could upload a replay of my game winning play of an OT thriller. Todd Boekman threw a pick 6 to Morgan Trent and had me celebrating in the same manner as he did in the endzone (the jumping up-and-down one).

Of course, that was before I knew just how severe pick 6s would be the more I played the game. Still was an exciting game, though...man I miss my old videos.
That's been a tradition for me as well when I first play a final copy of the game. I don't always play that specific game, but I like to do a rivalry game to get started.
Old 07-03-2008, 05:10 PM   #4
The Predator

Sportsbuck's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by VWarrior

Same here... opening up with a game other than the The Game would feel wrong.
Old 07-03-2008, 05:33 PM   #5
MVP

OVR: 25

Alright, I can't find out how to see pics on the new EASW.

My Teams: Green Bay Packers, Wisconsin Badgers, Marquette Golden Eagles, Milwaukee Brewers, Virginia Tech Hokies, Texas Longhorns, Houston Texans, Houston Rockets
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-03-2008, 05:39 PM   #6
Guns Up!

Solidice's Arena

OVR: 63

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghettoshark
Alright, I can't find out how to see pics on the new EASW.
i just click on the picture.

if you are referring to seeing the pictures on someone's profile page, they need to have the picture widget section active, which seems to be off by default.

EDIT: now that i say that, i have it active on mine but it doesn't seem to show up on the my profile page, only shows up when I'm at "My Sports World"

Current Main Rotation: Destiny 2 (XB,PC), Division 2(XB) Baldur Gate 3(XB 4p Co-op run) HellDivers 2 (PC)
Games on the list to play: Too many to fit here

Last edited by Solidice; 07-03-2008 at 05:42 PM.
Old 07-03-2008, 06:30 PM   #7
Rookie

ronaldc33's Arena

OVR: 3

thats cool and all, but what in the world is up with that punt return? and its on all-american so they dont have that excuse. makes me nervous
Old 07-03-2008, 06:50 PM   #8
MVP

stoncold32's Arena

OVR: 17

I never play against Texas when I first get the game. I like to save those games until I have rosters, sliders tweaked, and everything down pat to make it the most exciting it can be

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »