Home

onthe next one 2010 they should have pre-game drills COOL FEATURE and should've on 09

This is a discussion on onthe next one 2010 they should have pre-game drills COOL FEATURE and should've on 09 within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-04-2008, 12:17 AM   #9
Pro

TallyBoi7's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: onthe next one 2010 they should have pre-game drills COOL FEATURE and should've o

I like that idea minus having to control players during the pregame drills. I would be happy if they had what they had on last gen as far as intro's.

However I would rather see FCS(I-AA) team with real stadiums and the ability to use them in dynasty mode(complete with playoffs) on NCAA football before they add ANYTHING else.
Old 07-04-2008, 12:41 AM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: onthe next one 2010 they should have pre-game drills COOL FEATURE and should've o

Quote:
Originally Posted by TallyBoi7
I would be happy if they had what they had on last gen as far as intro's.
Yeah, I mentioned this before. I realize team specific entrances is asking a lot and it takes time, but I really can't see why EA has been unable to implement at least a simple generic entrance for the home and away teams like they are on last gen by now. That would help, at least.

Anything is better than an empty field and a coin flip animation in the middle of the screen.

awful demo - Lonnie1892
Quote:
Me no like game. Graphics make Lonnie puke. Lonnie no play NCAA no more. NCAA=suck. Lonnie=not suck. - AuburnAlumni
Old 07-04-2008, 01:11 AM   #11
MVP

jdrhammer's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by VWarrior
Yeah, I mentioned this before. I realize team specific entrances is asking a lot and it takes time, but I really can't see why EA has been unable to implement at least a simple generic entrance for the home and away teams like they are on last gen by now. That would help, at least.

Anything is better than an empty field and a coin flip animation in the middle of the screen.
I agree. That's why I'd be happy with the field littered with players doing the pre-game stuff with a little player presentation mixed in. It could show that where it shows the blank field now. It would also take some of the pain out of not having entrances.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-04-2008, 03:21 AM   #12
Release the Kirchen

auburntigersfan's Arena

OVR: 31

I think I remember pregame warmups in a previous game. Oh, College Football 2K3.
Old 07-04-2008, 11:39 AM   #13
DickDalewood

OVR:

Sorry but this is a stupid idea. Player boosts for a good warmup? There were plenty of times in my life where a warmup didn't go that well but I played one of my better games, or vice a versa.

Plus, like another poster said, we just don't need any more arbitrary player attribute boosts. Just give us a breif game intro with commentary highlighting some key players/season stats and I think EA will have a lot of happy customers.

Old 07-04-2008, 06:25 PM   #14
Rookie

i hoping they will have the new Gopher Stadium and Uniforms in next year game.
Old 07-05-2008, 05:47 PM   #15
I'm not on InstantFace.

Cardot's Arena

OVR: 22

Choops has a pretty cool pregame where the user can actually warm up with lay ups and jump shots......But not sure it would work as well in a football game.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-05-2008, 06:32 PM   #16
Pro

TallyBoi7's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cardot
Choops has a pretty cool pregame where the user can actually warm up with lay ups and jump shots......But not sure it would work as well in a football game.
It might work in Campus Legend Mode

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »