Home

NCAA 09 BEING REVIEWED NOW- INT GLITCH IS NOT GONE!!!

This is a discussion on NCAA 09 BEING REVIEWED NOW- INT GLITCH IS NOT GONE!!! within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 07-03-2008, 11:08 PM   #17
Guns Up!

Solidice's Arena

OVR: 63
Re: NCAA 09 BEING REVIEWED NOW- INT GLITCH IS NOT GONE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bad_philanthropy
I've had the same experience as you, does anyone know if this is cpu controlled defenders picking off passes or user picks?

The cpu QB AI did seem to shed a lot of the stupidity it has had since 2005 in the demo, so I will be surprised if the cpu QB is suddenly an idiot in the retail build.
for me, all the CPU QB INT were user picks in the demo, the ball would just bounce off the CPU controlled defenders on my D.

i didn't have a problem with CPU QB INTs after the patch and sliders in '08, but then again i normally controlled lower rated team so the defender weren't good.

Current Main Rotation: Destiny 2 (XB,PC), Division 2(XB) Baldur Gate 3(XB 4p Co-op run) HellDivers 2 (PC)
Games on the list to play: Too many to fit here
Old 07-03-2008, 11:13 PM   #18
BOOM!

AuburnAlumni's Arena

OVR: 43

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solidice
for me, all the CPU QB INT were user picks in the demo, the ball would just bounce off the CPU controlled defenders on my D.

i didn't have a problem with CPU QB INTs after the patch and sliders in '08, but then again i normally controlled lower rated team so the defender weren't good.
LOL...so true. Isn't a "perfect" rated team like the Luckeyes SUPPOSE to intercept the ball every down?

I mean...they are 99s...they're PERFECT.
Old 07-03-2008, 11:20 PM   #19
Banned

OVR: 1

yeah I failed to read the other thread about the guy. But I'll wait to make my own opinions. If its a problem I'm sure we'll again see another patch that should of already been in the game. Plus, I'll just have to numb down my Player AI INT rating to keep them down. Kind of dumb but it's a good temporary fix. But I'm telling you in 08, I had games which the CPU would never throw INT and others where they throw 3 or 4. So we'll see.
Old 07-03-2008, 11:20 PM   #20
Rookie

xxslim502xx's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by AuburnAlumni
LOL...so true. Isn't a "perfect" rated team like the Luckeyes SUPPOSE to intercept the ball every down?

I mean...they are 99s...they're PERFECT.
dont drink too much of that EA koolaid, i hope thats just the reason why is because its a 99 rated team..but knowing ea it will be like that with every team just like last year, and what about playing online against people who use OSU?? that will be real fun....
Old 07-03-2008, 11:24 PM   #21
MVP

OVR: 12

Hmmmmmmm..........Here's hoping that the picks kind of balance out. In the demo I can go several games without cpu thrown picks and then get 4 in other games. Maybe it's just kind of random. Hopefully in Dynasty there's some sort of code that won't allow too many picks. Even pre-patch last year I got a ton of picks as a team but no individual had more than 7. I find it odd that on AA this will be a problem considering it doesn't seem to be to that bad on Varsity in the demo.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-03-2008, 11:31 PM   #22
Pro

OVR: 8

A lot of these problems stem from sim guys playing longer games. It seems EA always sets it up so 5 min quarters give realistic overall rushing yards, passing yards, and turnovers. So when we boost the time to get the amount of plays right everything else is to exaggerated. So we lower QB Acc and RB abili and turn up the D a little along with turning down Ints and swats.
Old 07-03-2008, 11:58 PM   #23
Rookie

OVR: 4

OP, you should calm down. You haven't played the retail version thoroughly, yourself yet so be fair and hold off judgment until you do. Personally, I don't care what this guy says. All I know is, there is still a retail version on Heisman difficulty to play, QBs, recievers and defenders of variable ability to analyze relative to performance, and, perhaps most importantly, sliders to set.

Until I've done all that, I hold off on judgment.

awful demo - Lonnie1892
Quote:
Me no like game. Graphics make Lonnie puke. Lonnie no play NCAA no more. NCAA=suck. Lonnie=not suck. - AuburnAlumni
Old 07-04-2008, 11:18 AM   #24
Rookie

Freezer Boy's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by VWarrior
OP, you should calm down. You haven't played the retail version thoroughly, yourself yet so be fair and hold off judgment until you do. Personally, I don't care what this guy says. All I know is, there is still a retail version on Heisman difficulty to play, QBs, recievers and defenders of variable ability to analyze relative to performance, and, perhaps most importantly, sliders to set.

Until I've done all that, I hold off on judgment.
I agree you need to calm down. The guy has barely played 3 games and you're already declaring this game is ruined. Why don't you just wait and read what some other people have to say or just play it for yourself before you get this worked up.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »