Home

Up and Coming Programs in NCAA Football 09

This is a discussion on Up and Coming Programs in NCAA Football 09 within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-08-2008, 12:52 PM   #49
Rookie

OVR: 6
first of all, how is miami not on this list, with the recruiting class they had and they do have some very talented players, like cooper and james and they're in the state of florida so there is much talent to recruit from. i think they're a great team to start a dynasty with. also, why is illinois not on this list? i know they lost mendenhall and ea vastly underrated juice williams but come on they still will get 8-10 wins in year 1
Old 07-08-2008, 02:01 PM   #50
Rookie

FutureVol's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: Up and Coming Programs in NCAA Football 09

Not to mention that the NCAA didnt have a AP pole until 1938 and who knows how many "National Champions" there were b4 then and who won them..but since 1938 UT is credited with 6 total NC's and a Shiz ton of SEC champions and Lord knows how many SEC appearances..and i do believe auburn is a powerhouse especiallly in the SEC..they just tend to fly under the radar Alot..thats y i like them..not too flamboyant but u know on game day they are ready to play..*last years Fla. game anyone????
Old 07-08-2008, 02:30 PM   #51
Rookie

OVR: 3
Clemson might have one of the most prolific offenses in this year's game. Davis and Spiller are both rated in the high 90's as running backs, and their QB (I think his name is Cullen) is also highly rated and had a strong year last year. The receiving core is also strong with a 90+ rated #1 option and a 93 speed slot receiver. Their defense is just as good, sporting one of the top D-lines in the country, along with a pair of excellent safties. Recruiting will not be difficult either as Clemson has consistently pulled in top 10 recruiting classes over the last few years. Watch out for them.

My sleeper is Ball State. I've been hearing a lot of good stuff about them, including the fact that they hold some NFL type talented players in their QB and one of their linebackers (sorry, I don't know their names). Could be the star team in the MAC this year.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-08-2008, 05:13 PM   #52
Rookie

kidtnt27's Arena

OVR: 2

I am a Clemson grad and fan...and while I am excited we are finally getting some respect...we really havent earned it. We have underachieved the past few years...with top talent.

Therefore, my sleeper team will be the WASHINGTON HUSKIES....Ty Will's team showed flashes last year....and with Locker having a season under his belt...they should make a run in the PAC10.
Old 07-09-2008, 11:19 AM   #53
Rookie

UCHusky84's Arena

OVR: 3
Great list, I think South Florida could really do some damage this year. UConn is also gunna be a team to look out for.
Old 07-09-2008, 08:58 PM   #54
Roll Tide!

Coach Bryant's Arena

OVR: 25

I think Alabama could have made the list just based on the talent that Saban is bringing in. Alabama isn't going to be a .500 ball club for much longer.
Old 07-10-2008, 03:07 PM   #55
Rookie

OVR: 1
I fail to recognize anything that holds byu in a good respect. I also fail to recognize the year 1984. The rest I agree with, just probably replace Utah with Byu not just because I'm a homer but if they win in the big house, they will become the only team to break the bcs twice.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »