Home

NCAA Football 09 AI vs. AI (Georgia @ LSU)

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 09 AI vs. AI (Georgia @ LSU) within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-08-2008, 05:56 PM   #41
Lie,cheat,steal,kill: Win

trobinson97's Arena

OVR: 44
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bootzilla
In my first post I noted that the passes were too money.
Agreed, I guess that's the INT fix.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-08-2008, 06:10 PM   #42
Banned

OVR: 17
Re: NCAA Football 09 AI vs. AI (Georgia @ LSU)

I think it sucks, sorry. Not 1 dropped ball on either side and not one penalty called this after ea said they addressed both........You can throw realistic gameplay right out da window.
Old 07-08-2008, 06:17 PM   #43
Moderator/Writer

PVarck31's Arena

OVR: 46

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbrandon
I think it sucks, sorry. Not 1 dropped ball on either side and not one penalty called this after ea said they addressed both........You can throw realistic gameplay right out da window.
Relax, Its one game. Abner has seen plenty of dropped balls, and most people who have played the demo have seen dropped balls and penalties. I actually had the cpu called for holding 3 plays in a row.
Old 07-08-2008, 07:14 PM   #44
The Lord of #Hashtags

legendkiller5's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bootzilla
I think this is a direct result of the superhuman linebackers of past editions. Instead of dropping the linebackers to proper depths they seem to be giving up the underneath passes as not to make the linebackers too effective in coverage. I think the problem with the past games is that the receivers ran their patterns at the exact same depth as the linebackers making the underneath routes nearly impossible to throw for fear of linebacker picks. The remedy would have been intelligent routes by receivers and the receivers ability to sit down in zones.
QFT. I've been wanting this for years. I hated when I recognized the d was in zone, and had the perfect route to exploit that hole. And then instead of sitting down in the zone, the receivers keep going and that leads to an incompletion or a pic.

Last edited by countryboy; 07-08-2008 at 08:21 PM. Reason: removal of inappropriate language.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »