Home

So are stats and injuries now taken into account when exporting players to madden?

This is a discussion on So are stats and injuries now taken into account when exporting players to madden? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-09-2008, 01:43 PM   #17
Donny Baseball!

Skyboxer's Arena

OVR: 55
Re: So are stats and injuries now taken into account when exporting players to madden

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phobia
Sky you need to not be so uptight. The guy said EA brain can't handle it. Meaning we have been asking for certain things to be implmented that enhance the realistic part of the game and it is over looked year in and year out. So giving EA flak is something that should have been a LONG time ago and we would not be at this point now. Do they(EA) deserve it, YES.

THEY should be the ones begging us for answers to what could make us want the game. Because in the end WE as the consumer pay their paychecks.

So just because someone said something negative about EA does not make them HATE EA or anything along those lines. It is people given up on EA is what you are hearing. But in the end we still all LOVE to hear from the people at EA. It is a step atleast to fixing all the let downs.

I only get uptight when I see the "Lazy" type responses posted. Also they ARE here asking for suggestion etc.. Yet people still want to post the same "lazy" " No Brain" crap. The guys that come here work hard and in no way deserve these types of posts, IMO.
To ask something or point out flaws is fine if done with some sort of responsible posting. Either way I'm done and the thread can continue on the intended path..

Skyboxer OS TWITCH
STEAM
PSN: Skyboxeros
SWITCH 8211-0709-4612
XBOX Skyboxer OS
Old 07-09-2008, 02:09 PM   #18
Rookie

Superman_TR's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: So are stats and injuries now taken into account when exporting players to madden

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phobia
Sky you need to not be so uptight. The guy said EA brain can't handle it. Meaning we have been asking for certain things to be implmented that enhance the realistic part of the game and it is over looked year in and year out. So giving EA flak is something that should have been a LONG time ago and we would not be at this point now. Do they(EA) deserve it, YES.

THEY should be the ones begging us for answers to what could make us want the game. Because in the end WE as the consumer pay their paychecks.

So just because someone said something negative about EA does not make them HATE EA or anything along those lines. It is people given up on EA is what you are hearing. But in the end we still all LOVE to hear from the people at EA. It is a step atleast to fixing all the let downs.
EXACTLY my point. I'm not an EA basher. I enjoy their football games for the most part but to say that they listen to us is just downright farcical.
Old 07-09-2008, 02:11 PM   #19
Rookie

Superman_TR's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdk10
I liked where this thread started but not where it is going, so I will add my 2 cents worth...

I really like the idea of injuries carrying over to Madden instead of being random. However I'm not quite sure about stats being the major contributor to overall rating. If that were the case you would have system guys ie. Colt Brennen, Graham Harrell being #1 picks based on their numbers alone. I would like to see stats play some part but I don't know if and how it could be implemented in a fair manner.

By the way Sky, what part of WV you from??
well of course I already know this but I feel that on field production should have atleast a 50% effect on where players get drafted on madden.
Old 07-09-2008, 02:18 PM   #20
Banned

OVR: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyboxer
While I agree it would cool and I've wanted performance on the field to matter, this kind of post is uncalled for.
This year more than any EA has listened and been a big part of our community yet they continue to be subjected to these immature posts.
Nah man, I'm not being immature, the same features they "added" to this game have been in NCAA before and taken out, EA is a very good company, I can't wait 'till next week, but we all know that EA or any company for that matter isn't capable of adding such a complex feature.

Last edited by Heisman316; 07-09-2008 at 03:25 PM.
Old 07-09-2008, 03:07 PM   #21
MVP

BoomerSooner11's Arena

OVR: 19

I honestly don't have a problem with EA, they put out a pretty good product every year with NCAA and Madden among others and im satisfied for the most part. To me bitching and moaning goes nowhere, i want improvement just as much as the next guy, but i think EA knows what there doing, and we all can't get what we want..so im just gunna sit back and wait till tues...maybe pop open a brewski or two.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-09-2008, 03:36 PM   #22
Th* *c*m*n!

ronnyballgame's Arena

OVR: 14

Let's get back to the topic here guys, who cares what 2K did or didn't do, 2k is about to get sucked up by EA anyways, but 2k did things really well, but as I remember, there AI wasn't the most intelligent in most of their games, up to and including this year's MLB 2k8. But anyways, I am definitely thinking EA is finally opening their eyes and their pockets and listening to us and putting in most of what we want, and who knows, a lot of positive have came out of everything so far, maybe next year we will get everything we desire. But for the first time in a few years, I am extremely looking forward to both of EA's football titles.
Florida State Seminoles

Rider Broncs- Graduated
LaSalle Explorers- Attaining Master's

Playing: FN4 UFC 2009, Tiger 10
Waiting: NCAA 2010, Madden 10, NHL 10
Old 07-09-2008, 04:23 PM   #23
Hall Of Fame

Phobia's Arena

OVR: 63

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronnyballgame
Let's get back to the topic here guys, who cares what 2K did or didn't do, 2k is about to get sucked up by EA anyways, but 2k did things really well, but as I remember, there AI wasn't the most intelligent in most of their games, up to and including this year's MLB 2k8. But anyways, I am definitely thinking EA is finally opening their eyes and their pockets and listening to us and putting in most of what we want, and who knows, a lot of positive have came out of everything so far, maybe next year we will get everything we desire. But for the first time in a few years, I am extremely looking forward to both of EA's football titles.
I agree completely. I am looking very forward to madden, headcoach, and ncaa this year. I think the steps IAN took to get us involved and heard was the deciding factor of quite a few of us here. I have not bought madden in many years now, this will be the first time in a long time and EA can thank IAN for that. Because they seem to be making a effort to fix all their wrong doings in the past.

BUT my post prior to this one was to point out that yes EA has let us down year after year with a basic roster update with 1 or 2 new features (plus some wasted ones) and new box art and call it a new game worth 60 bucks. So for us as the consumer to be ticked off about how they have treated us in the past is acceptable. Anyone upset with how EA has handled their product in the past, I support. I think somehow a fire had to be lit under them to get someone right.

I think IAN might of helped save madden/ncaa for many of us here. So I should just send my money to Ian since he is the salesman that sold me on the game .

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »