Home

PS3 or XBOX 360???? help!!!!

This is a discussion on PS3 or XBOX 360???? help!!!! within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-10-2008, 12:48 AM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 8
Re: PS3 or XBOX 360???? help!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiesto
I've played both demos on Ps3 and Xbox 360 and I'd give a slight edge to Xbox 360.
Why give a slight edge based on a demo that was created in April? Also, how are people without the game saying the the 360 versions runs slightly smoother?
Old 07-10-2008, 12:51 AM   #10
MVP

babyfat9's Arena

OVR: 14

I'm assuming the Demos are the same build...it's not like the Xbox demo was a month later or something and they fixed all the glitches. Xbox just had less glitches then did the PS3. I've have glitches on the Xbox as well but not as much and my preference is just Xbox cuz i'm more use to the controls. Plus I'd rather have McFadden on the cover rather than Ryan.

Monsters of the Midway
Chicago Bears
Old 07-10-2008, 01:04 AM   #11
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiesto
Plus I'd rather have McFadden on the cover rather than Ryan.
Well I guess that's the deal breaker folks! Choose your system based on who you like on the cover of your game, lol.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-10-2008, 02:45 AM   #12
MVP

boritter's Arena

OVR: 31

I would go with the 360 version simply because EA has given that version to all of the gaming websites for testing. All of the "PS3 videos" on websites are actually the 360 version and I have yet to see a true PS3 video.

Last year EA only showed the 360 version prior to launch because it was superior due to the stronger framerate. It only makes sense that they are using it again this year because they feel it is more polished.

We can all speculate which version we feel will be better, but all signs point to EA believing that the 360 version is better.
Old 07-10-2008, 10:01 AM   #13
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by boritter
I would go with the 360 version simply because EA has given that version to all of the gaming websites for testing. All of the "PS3 videos" on websites are actually the 360 version and I have yet to see a true PS3 video.

Last year EA only showed the 360 version prior to launch because it was superior due to the stronger framerate. It only makes sense that they are using it again this year because they feel it is more polished.

We can all speculate which version we feel will be better, but all signs point to EA believing that the 360 version is better.
Once again, choose the system that you have more friends on. If you don't play online, then it doesn't matter.

There is absolutely no evidence what-so-ever that shows that EA choose the 360 because "they feel it is more polished". As far as, "all signs point to EA believing that the 360 version is better", it COULD be merely a coincidence that they are showing 360 videos.

I only saw videos from one platform for GTA 4, but I didn't notice a difference when playing the final version, and I have both systems.

A lot of the answers here are skewed and fanboyish. People are using lame reasoning to convince people that 360 is better, and they are doing all of this without even playing the final version. Amazing!!
Old 07-10-2008, 10:03 AM   #14
Extra Life 11/3/18

ExtremeGamer's Arena

OVR: 70

360...achievements, online play, and thought the 360 demo was better.

Mixer Stream

XBox - ExtremeGamer
PSN - ExtremeGamer
Switch - 4640-8613-7710

Old 07-10-2008, 10:18 AM   #15
Rookie

vexerr's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by MSU ILLEST
Once again, choose the system that you have more friends on. If you don't play online, then it doesn't matter.
Thats the absolute ticket folks, of course if you have no friends or only have one system, then that doesnt really matter.

Any consolation? Anyone with a ps3 can challenge me. Thats a deal breaker right?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-10-2008, 10:49 AM   #16
Timbers - Jags - Hokies

The GIGGAS's Arena

OVR: 55

360, the controller is more comfortable.

Member: OS Uni Snob Assoc.
OS OT Post Champ '11

Twitter: @TheGIGGAS_OS
Xbox Live: TheGIGGAS
3DS: 1349-7755-3870

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »