Home

Official NCAA Impressions Thread (360, PS3)

This is a discussion on Official NCAA Impressions Thread (360, PS3) within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-10-2008, 11:28 PM   #17
Banned

OVR: 10
Re: Official NCAA Impressions Thread (360, PS3)

if anyone has a chance to mess around w/ stadium sounds can you let me know how it sounds, and if you think you should add reverb (give the sound echo).
Old 07-10-2008, 11:40 PM   #18
Moderator/Writer

PVarck31's Arena

OVR: 46

Quote:
Originally Posted by onetonmartin
Individual USC Offense Stats:

#6 (QB)
177.7 passer rating/ 244-353 / 3339 PYDS / 36 PTD / 8 INT / 278.8 YPG / 80 LONG / 29 Sacked

#13 (RB)
150 ATT / 1034 RYDS / 12 TD / 72 LONG / 1 FUM

#2 (RB)
88 ATT / 503 RYDS / 5 TD / 19 LONG / 2 FUM

#1 (WR)
65 REC / 926 YDS / 11TD / 52 LONG

#7 (WR)
64 REC / 964 YDS / 11TD / 72 LONG
Looks good to me. Don't see a problem there.
Old 07-10-2008, 11:52 PM   #19
Think Different

onetonmartin's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by a4reak
if anyone has a chance to mess around w/ stadium sounds can you let me know how it sounds, and if you think you should add reverb (give the sound echo).
It sounds great to me. Even has a low rumble as you play in an intense situation. Like as though people are stomping their feet in the stands. Really cool. It's probably up to you if you should add reverb, I'm not much of an audiophile.
Old 07-10-2008, 11:57 PM   #20
Guns Up!

Solidice's Arena

OVR: 63

how outrageous were the stats Graham Harrell...errr.. QB #6 of Texas Tech put up.

Current Main Rotation: Destiny 2 (XB,PC), Division 2(XB) Baldur Gate 3(XB 4p Co-op run) HellDivers 2 (PC)
Games on the list to play: Too many to fit here
Old 07-11-2008, 12:00 AM   #21
Think Different

onetonmartin's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by stewaat
Can you try running slip screens at AA & Heisman and tell us your results?

Thanks
Screens are tougher to run on AA.

Ran three so far in a game between Virginia & Oklahoma.

I've hit DeMarco Murray for:

-30 yarder (he tried to straddle the line, but went out of bounds at the 1.)
-Loss of one.
-Gain of 8.

I feel like I have so much more control when I'm running and trying to wait for my blockers. Slowing down and juking to get into the open is very satisfying.

Passing: You have a lot more control over your passes from last year. It's a lot of fun to try and zip one between defenders or throw a lob to a reciever over a defender. Threw a beautiful fade route to my TE and couldn't wait to lightly tap his icon when he got open. I was almost like I was showing off.

I can't wait for the PS3 rosters. I seriously want to start my dynasty tonight. I think I'm gonna go with Virginia this year.

Last edited by onetonmartin; 07-11-2008 at 12:04 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-11-2008, 12:17 AM   #22
MVP

Quint75's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyboxer
Agree the numbers look pretty good.
Could it possibly be because he is using the PS3 version while Bill is using the 360 version? I wouldn't think so but weirder things have happened.

Hopefully he sims a couple more seasons so we can see what the stats are like in later years.
NFL: Pittsburgh Steelers
EPL: Liverpool Reds
Old 07-11-2008, 12:44 AM   #23
MVP

OVR: 24

When you look at top QB's as far as ratings goes, how are their TD/int ration at the end of the season? Anything crazy like 44 td 2 int?
Old 07-11-2008, 12:50 AM   #24
Flyin' High

Birdman18's Arena

OVR: 8

okay so after one game with the roomie, we kind of had a blowout since he hasnt played since last years game... no field degradation.. i i know someone asked about that... i think the teams definitely have different styles.. i had Illinois and he had Nebraska... we did notice how bill was right about possible kickoff glitch..field pos was averaging around the 35.. i had a 75 yard punt return with arreloius benn.. kind of sweet looking, but probably should have had better coverage.. someone asked about stadium atmosphere, and its actually pretty good.. after a timeout, you can choose to "pump up the crowd" just like if you wanted to work on break tackle, coverage, etc... what it did on the very next play was make my roomies controller vibrate like crazy and he couldnt do any audibles because his team couldnt hear them.. that was cool.. The new lighting engine gives the stadiums more depth than last years game.. night game in champagne was pretty sweet..... we played with the sliders all at 50 on all american.. it was hard playing defense, but then again both teams D werent rated all that high.. low 80's i believe.. even though it was a blowout, he still moved the ball on me, as well as i did on him obviously with the score being 49-10.. he had a big mis step early on by accidently hitting LT and pitching it to my d.. that got him down early..other than that, he threw around 75% and ran for around 80 yards on 21 carries.. i think i was 9-11 for around 170.. my rb blew him up though.. over 180 yards total O.. one thing thats hard to get adjusted to on Def. is that your players are so responise with the analog stick, i had a tendency to either over run or misplace my guys just by moving the stick just a tad too much.. we are gonna play another game against each other, then against the cpu. i will give you all accurate stats for that if you want.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »