Home

EA HIRE NEW TESTERS!!!

This is a discussion on EA HIRE NEW TESTERS!!! within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 07-12-2008, 07:36 PM   #9
Rookie

xxslim502xx's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: EA HIRE NEW TESTERS!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by twisted88
I'm having a vision on the outcome of this thread....
why is that because im standing up to EA and everybody else is kissin up to them? sorry im payin money for something i want something that is playable at release..not have to wait 2 months for a damn patch..somebody needs to stand up to this garbage
Old 07-12-2008, 07:41 PM   #10
Rookie

twisted88's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxslim502xx
why is that because im standing up to EA and everybody else is kissin up to them? sorry im payin money for something i want something that is playable at release..not have to wait 2 months for a damn patch..somebody needs to stand up to this garbage
Nope that's not why. You have every right to voice your concerns. But when there's already an impressions thread as well as a bug/glitches thread, wouldn't this fall into 1 of those??
Old 07-12-2008, 07:41 PM   #11
Banned

OVR: 29

Dude! Just chill! Wait for the dust to settle from everyone's glitch findings and there will be a patch at some point. You should know better than to buy an EA product on release day, or better yet, BEFORE the street date.

Why would you demand them to fix something you shouldn't really even have for another 3 days?! Just sayin'.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-12-2008, 07:41 PM   #12
Lie,cheat,steal,kill: Win

trobinson97's Arena

OVR: 44

Quote:
i think we should boycott this game and maybe they will see we are serious and fix this stuff before releasing this garbage..they know people will buy it anyway so that will never happen
Yes, you should, if you feel strongly enough about it. That's the way I feel about it as well. I don't think my continuing to throw money at EA will give them the proper incentive to please me as a fan. Here's the problem though:

Quote:
Originally Posted by bad_philanthropy
I have no problem with being part of the 500k beta tester group.
There are 499k other people who feel the same way. As long as they have people who will buy their stuff no matter what, thinking it's going to change something, there's no real reason why they should change the way they approach the game. We all want the best game possible. I don't want EA to make bad games, as a gamer I want them to make GREAT games. I just don't find it hard to see that they are not doing the best possible job on this title.

On that note though, yes OP, there is an impressions thread for a reason, you should have posted this there if you have the game and this is, in fact, an impression of it.

SteamID - Depotboy

...2009, 2011, 2012, 2015, 2017, 2020....
What a run
Roll Tide

Old 07-12-2008, 07:51 PM   #13
Then..Now...Forever

countryboy's Arena

OVR: 62

There is an impressions thread and a bugs/glitches thread where you can discuss these issues, no reason to start a new thread.

And I wondered how long it would take before someone would see the bugs/glitches and make a thread like this. Didn't even make it thru Saturday.

Closed

I miss the old days of Operation Sports :(

Louisville Cardinals/St.Louis Cardinals
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »