Home

NCAA Football 09: Community Impressions

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 09: Community Impressions within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-13-2008, 01:34 AM   #1
Executive Editor

RaychelSnr's Arena

OVR: 57
NCAA Football 09: Community Impressions

We have posted an article with a small sampling of what the community reaction to NCAA Football 09 is. Also, we have the latest official information on the roster glitch which is causing all sorts of speculation on the boards. Check out the article, NCAA Football 09 Community Impressions.

Quote:
"Operation Sports and it's network sites are extremely busy tonight with many gamers scoring their copies of NCAA Football 09 early. Instead of having to read through several pages of impressions, I have included some highlights of the reactions from Operation Sports and MaddenMania members for your enjoyment."
Platform: PS2 / PS3 / PSP / Wii / Xbox 360
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-13-2008, 02:13 AM   #2
MVP

hogfan's Arena

OVR: 11
I agree, it sounds like people are getting realistic sack numbers.

It seems , however, that if you aren't getting a sack, then the CPU has all day to throw. As in there aren't enough hurries on the CPU qb.
Old 07-13-2008, 03:17 AM   #3
Lie,cheat,steal,kill: Win

trobinson97's Arena

OVR: 44
That's it? There seemed to be a lot of negatives reported in the impressions thread and only one is noted in this article?
Old 07-13-2008, 05:35 AM   #4
Mercy Extended. John 3:16

texbuk84's Arena

OVR: 34
Quote:
Originally Posted by trobinson97
That's it? There seemed to be a lot of negatives reported in the impressions thread and only one is noted in this article?
because alot of people don't really know what they talking about. this game is very realistic and i wrote that it's the closest thing to 2k5(as far as overall grade is concerned).
Old 07-13-2008, 10:46 AM   #5
All Star

OVR: 33
Re: NCAA Football 09: Community Impressions

If you want a real impression, rent it and try it yourself.

Many posters on this site exaggerate deficiencies in the game and try ruin it for others.

People look for different things in Ncaa. Some look for glitches others for fun.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-13-2008, 10:47 AM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 9
I hope the roster editor bug isn't happening to every single game and system; just a few unfortunate PS3's and 360's I hope. If anyone out there has a couple sucess stories with editing the rosters, please post them. I will be f***ing steamed if I have to wait for a patch to edit my rosters.
Old 07-13-2008, 12:39 PM   #7
TCF
Rookie

OVR: 7
well too many people i have seen over at MM are whining because they can't get rosters. My question is how did Padre do the rosters while Fairdale Kings for the 360 and several others for the PS3 are having the problems?
Old 07-13-2008, 12:48 PM   #8
MVP

OVR: 16
Wow, only one real negative. Either this is a suckup to EA post or my excitement is back up!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »