Home

There is NO ISSUE with the Pass Rush

This is a discussion on There is NO ISSUE with the Pass Rush within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-14-2008, 12:33 PM   #33
BOOM!

AuburnAlumni's Arena

OVR: 43
Re: There is NO ISSUE with the Pass Rush

Ok,

I just hopped on and tried Undefeated's theory.

The sliders are REVERSED. 100% guaranteed.

I put all of Human at 0 on Defense, all of the CPU on Offense at 100. I'm getting pressure, batting down balls, and the QB is missing passes.

This is important enough that I'm going to start a separate thread so people know. Mods, I think it's a big enough issue to have it's own thread.
Old 07-14-2008, 12:40 PM   #34
Rookie

OVR: 1

Well I had the game since Saturday. I have played about 6 games online (360) and I'm really fustrated. I can't get to the quarterback at all. I tried different blitz packages, I tried everything. The person your playing agaisnt has to really suck at the game to get a sack, because it takes forever for the lineman to get any pressure on the quarterback.
Old 07-14-2008, 12:40 PM   #35
Donny Baseball!

Skyboxer's Arena

OVR: 55

Quote:
Originally Posted by AuburnAlumni
Ok,

I put all of Human at 0 on Defense, all of the CPU on Offense at 100. I'm getting pressure, batting down balls, and the QB is missing passes.

This is important enough that I'm going to start a separate thread so people know. Mods, I think it's a big enough issue to have it's own thread.

You might want to put all penalties at 0 also. I have them maxed out and have only gotten the occasional holding calls and that's it... Just a thought.

Skyboxer OS TWITCH
STEAM
PSN: Skyboxeros
SWITCH 8211-0709-4612
XBOX Skyboxer OS
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-14-2008, 12:40 PM   #36
Go Irish

Rules's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by AuburnAlumni
Ok,

That was my point that something was wrong with the sliders if true. Great job and yes, I agree that it does deserve it's own thread to make others aware. As long as the issues presented can be fixed with slider adjustments then I have no issues.
Old 07-14-2008, 12:41 PM   #37
MVP

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by CAJUN COMMISH
Playing since Saturday morning and have no issue yet with pass rush. I use NO sliders.
What are the LSU defensive linemen ratings ?
Old 07-14-2008, 12:43 PM   #38
Go Irish

Rules's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by TombSong
What are the LSU defensive linemen ratings ?
They have to be high as they are if not one of the best defensive teams in the nation.
Old 07-14-2008, 12:49 PM   #39
Cade Cunningham

rudyjuly2's Arena

OVR: 75

People need to remember that each person's expectations are a different thing and are also affected by their skill set and difficulty level. EA's games always play very different in some areas based on difficulty level. Last year's game was impossible to get to the QB on Heisman and much easier as you dropped down in difficulty. The results will also be very different vs. the cpu than in a human vs. human game. We also have sliders across different difficulty sets that may or may not fix a problem that may or may not be too bad. Lastly, the teams that people are using and play against may be different. Its not right to assume that someone is blind and can't see a problem nor tell someone that a problem doesn't exist when you might be comparing apples to oranges.
Old 07-14-2008, 12:52 PM   #40
nxt
H**sm*n

nxt's Arena

OVR: 14

I'd really like to hear some feedback from the EA guys (Ian and Adam) regarding what the heck is going on with the sliders. Do they actually work or don't they? Are they reversed? Are only the sliders regarding Pass Blk, Run Blk, Brk Blk reversed? or are we chasing ghosts like usual?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »