Home

Uniform Updates

This is a discussion on Uniform Updates within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-15-2008, 01:33 PM   #25
Banned

bigjake62505's Arena

OVR: 22
Re: Uniform Updates

I think Vanderbilt is going to still have their black tops at least, not just the gold jerseys.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-15-2008, 01:36 PM   #26
Rookie

pvclex's Arena

OVR: 2

OMT,

Is the purpose of this thread so that the unis will be corrected in future versions of the game, or will you and your team try to update via a patch at some point in the not-too-distant future?

Thanks!!!
Old 07-15-2008, 01:38 PM   #27
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by jewelz1132
its not really a big problem but michigans white uni should have the adidas sign logo on the left chest area
No

Old 07-15-2008, 01:41 PM   #28
Rookie

OVR: 4

as someone else said Texas wears black shoes and socks at home and white shoes and socks on the road. Also I think the burnt orange is a little too bright but that just may be my own nitpicky opinion.
Old 07-15-2008, 01:47 PM   #29
Rookie

OVR: 6

I believe SMU has changed to white helmets
Old 07-15-2008, 01:51 PM   #30
OMT
MVP

OMT's Arena

OVR: 49

Quote:
Originally Posted by pvclex
OMT,

Is the purpose of this thread so that the unis will be corrected in future versions of the game, or will you and your team try to update via a patch at some point in the not-too-distant future?

Thanks!!!
No, this is for next year. We can't patch uniforms.
Old 07-15-2008, 01:51 PM   #31
Banned

bigjake62505's Arena

OVR: 22

NASHVILLE – The Commodores will break out stylish new Nike football uniforms during the program's annual Fan Day activity, Dore Jam VI, scheduled Sunday, August 17, at the John Rich Practice Facility.

Commodore coaches, players and football staffers collaborated with Nike uniform experts on the 2008 design, which features black, gold and white options for both jerseys and pants.

A sneak preview of the uniform – gold jerseys on white pants – is available on the 2008 Vanderbilt Football Media Guide. The publication is expected to be available for $15 starting next week at the McGugin Center Athletic Ticket Office. Updated computer video games such as EA Sports NCAA Football 09 released today to consumers, also are expected to feature the design.

Selected Commodore student-athletes will model the nine uniform variations during Dore Jam, similar to Head Coach Bobby Johnson's first year at Vanderbilt in 2002.

This article is from Vandys Web site. It even mentions the game. So hopefully there will be a uniform update.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-15-2008, 01:52 PM   #32
OMT
MVP

OMT's Arena

OVR: 49

I'm not going to keep updating the OP anymore.. but I am marking these downs in my updates doc.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »