Home

Uniform Updates

This is a discussion on Uniform Updates within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-15-2008, 02:55 PM   #41
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: Uniform Updates

Oregon State- White Jersey, black pants
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-15-2008, 02:56 PM   #42
Rookie

mistershadez's Arena

OVR: 8

South Carolina has Black Tops/White Pants along with White Tops/Garnet Pants (worn at UGA and at UNC).

http://vmedia.rivals.com/uploads/1017/F332802.JPG
Old 07-15-2008, 02:59 PM   #43
Rookie

OVR: 3

Arkansas has used the following jersey several times in the past couple of year but have never made its way to the game.

Old 07-15-2008, 02:59 PM   #44
Imperator

Anaxamander's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by stoncold32
No. The OU helmet and jersey should be the same color. The helmet just has a sparkle sheen to to it that makes it look a little different. I dont think they jerseys are too bright though.
As I said, the helmet is the right color, and the jersey is too bright.

Old 07-15-2008, 03:13 PM   #45
Working for the weekend

Herky's Arena

OVR: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by OMT
No, this is for next year. We can't patch uniforms.
Dude, Iowa's uniforms looks like total crap. After how many years of making this game can something like this happen. Iowa has NEVER had yellow numbers.

EA needs to rethink their design teams. The number of mistakes in this game are asinine. Way to create more F ups.

Iowa Hawkeyes
Northern Iowa Panthers
Minnesota Vikings
Chicago Cubs
Minnesota Twins
Boston Celtics
Minnesota Timberwolves
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-15-2008, 03:28 PM   #46
OMT
MVP

OMT's Arena

OVR: 49

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigjake62505
NASHVILLE – The Commodores will break out stylish new Nike football uniforms during the program's annual Fan Day activity, Dore Jam VI, scheduled Sunday, August 17, at the John Rich Practice Facility.

Commodore coaches, players and football staffers collaborated with Nike uniform experts on the 2008 design, which features black, gold and white options for both jerseys and pants.

A sneak preview of the uniform – gold jerseys on white pants – is available on the 2008 Vanderbilt Football Media Guide. The publication is expected to be available for $15 starting next week at the McGugin Center Athletic Ticket Office. Updated computer video games such as EA Sports NCAA Football 09 released today to consumers, also are expected to feature the design.

Selected Commodore student-athletes will model the nine uniform variations during Dore Jam, similar to Head Coach Bobby Johnson's first year at Vanderbilt in 2002.

This article is from Vandys Web site. It even mentions the game. So hopefully there will be a uniform update.
Yep.. new Vandys are in 09.
Old 07-15-2008, 03:30 PM   #47
Rookie

ejohnson221's Arena

OVR: 4

Hey OMT, just wondering, I seen the pictures of Syracuse's jersey's in the 09 game, is that what they will be wearing this year? I havent heard of any kind of uniform change for this year.. Thanks
Old 07-15-2008, 03:32 PM   #48
OMT
MVP

OMT's Arena

OVR: 49

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icebergz
Wow. Very disappointing that you can't patch uniforms. I'm specifically referring to Iowa's yellow jersey numbers and the fact that they have always been white in previous versions. They look awful. How does something like this get changed from one year to the next?????
We redid the uniforms for the new player models. Unfortunately, there were some changes to the QA method we had been using for the last few years. The number of inaccuracies in the game this year is unacceptable to me, and I am changing this BACK to the old method where we would identify maybe 5 things we got wrong in a year.

The Iowa numbers I just found out about today and I'm very upset that such an OBVIOUS error was never reported. I do apologize.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »