Home

2 Random ?'s About The Game

This is a discussion on 2 Random ?'s About The Game within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-15-2008, 09:19 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 4
2 Random ?'s About The Game

without really getting into the whole roster problem thing,

did we ever find out how pastapadre got those original 360 rosters?

why weren't any rosters like this ever made available for the ps3?

i understand the roster problem is on both consoles however either i'm not completely understanding what all happened/is happening or some shady stuff went down and someone or some people are laying low on this. i have seen some speculation that the original file came from ea and if that's the case that's pretty messed up that they'd cater to one system especially after last year's game on ps3 didn't run as well as the 360. once again that is if ea secretly provided the rosters. if not excuse this post.

btw, i went ahead and got the game after posting a poll in which i said i was undecided on whether or not to buy it. i only got to play one game today and i have to admit i had a lot of fun. the game is infinitely better than last year. again it was only one game but i did enjoy it (i liked the demo also fwiw). just putting that out there if anyone's on the fence.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »