Home

To producers: let me show you REAL strafe catching so you see how it affects ncaa 09

This is a discussion on To producers: let me show you REAL strafe catching so you see how it affects ncaa 09 within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 07-17-2008, 04:19 PM   #41
Pro

OVR: 16
Re: To producers: let me show you REAL strafe catching so you see how it affects ncaa

Sry kardashian i could only get through half ur post b4 laughing. If you single cover a 6'4 WR ofcourse the QB is going to throw high in hopes the WR can out jump the CB. You also say you can triple cover to stop it but it doesnt stop it every time, so all that says is nothiong is 100% of the time which to me is more realistic then having it be a sure thing. College for the good teams is offensive based always has been. There are great defenses but for the most part great teams play weaker teams over most of the season until bowl games resulting in blown up scores. In my final point yeh 6'5+ WR are great in ncaa 09 but most of them are great in RL as well, teams recruit for hieght and in the pros they draft hieght. Some1 had a point that just because your tall doesnt make you a great football player and thats true but theres a reason most of the high draft picks have hieght and ncaa 09 making hieght an advantage isnt a stretch to me at all.

In a final note theres a reason they dont let fans get to much say on what goes into a video game and for good reason. Could you imagine playing a game kardashian designed? LMAO

2K sports...the only place where such things as errors can be "over looked" while making a baseball game.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-17-2008, 04:24 PM   #42
Banned

OVR: 8
Re: To producers: let me show you REAL strafe catching so you see how it affects ncaa

Quote:
Originally Posted by trick02
^agreed
Its not a perfect game but plz give me an example of a perfect game ever made.
Tetris, Super Mario World, Resident Evil 4, 007 Goldeneye, GTA IV, Final Fantasy 7.
Old 07-17-2008, 04:34 PM   #43
MVP

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmulk
Tetris, Super Mario World, Resident Evil 4, 007 Goldeneye, GTA IV, Final Fantasy 7.
You forgot Pong
Old 07-17-2008, 04:34 PM   #44
Banned

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by trick02

In a final note theres a reason they dont let fans get to much say on what goes into a video game and for good reason. Could you imagine playing a game kardashian designed? LMAO

You mean one where my defenders paid attention, yet didn't make spinning one handed interceptions on a pass they weren't even facing?? Never. OH WAIT, I think I did play that game once. It was called MADDEN 2005!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! To think, this jerk kardashian is asking for something we had 4 years ago!! The audacity of him!!!
Old 07-17-2008, 04:38 PM   #45
Banned

OVR: 9

3. take out the strafe function on offense... but im not sure about this one because sometimes thats the only way to get position on trying to clean up an errant throw.

there ya go problem solved. i see no reason strafe needs to be on offense i dont use it and im 4-0 online i move the ball just fine.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-17-2008, 04:43 PM   #46
Rookie

OVR: 2

Most of you guys are whiney babies. I have no problem with Jetpacking/Rocket catching. They way you stop it is manually covering with a safety or DB and doing basically what they are doing. The DB's can also jump high while strafing. The people complaining about it are the ones who prefer to sit at the line and let the CPU do everything. I played my brother earlier and he had about 5 picks when I tried to do it to him. You know why? He did the Rocket catching with his DB. Because he caught so many picks I had to switch up my play calling. This method of catching forces you to learn to play the game of football on both defense and offense rather then basically spectating the game from the line. So you guys either learn how to cover and catch this way or go play some older versions of EA football games that dont allow you to do this that way you can dominate.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »