Home

The sliders that are reversed are:

This is a discussion on The sliders that are reversed are: within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-16-2008, 02:58 AM   #57
Moderator/Writer

PVarck31's Arena

OVR: 46
Re: The sliders that are reversed are:

Quote:
Originally Posted by bad_philanthropy
Do we have a consensus among those of us who have been trying this out? I definitely feel like the sliders are mislabeled.
Go back a page and read my post, I updated it.
Old 07-16-2008, 03:01 AM   #58
Watson

OVR:

Quote:
Originally Posted by bad_philanthropy
Do we have a consensus among those of us who have been trying this out? I definitely feel like the sliders are mislabeled.
I tried it and he's dead on the money (not sure about all, but the ones I tried, at least). I set human WR catch to 100 and my QB chucked the ball a lot more inaccurately.

Set my HUM RB Ability to 95 and CPU was dancing and juking. At HUM RB ability 5 they don't do much.

Old 07-16-2008, 03:05 AM   #59
MVP

bad_philanthropy's Arena

OVR: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by pjv31
Go back a page and read my post, I updated it.
Just read it. Yeah I am playing the Red River shootout right now. Compared to when I played it yesterday it feels like night and day. I really don't think that this is a placebo effect. I've been getting penetration and been collapsing the pocket like I hadn't been able to before. Blitzes are getting through, maybe I'm imagining things since I've been playing for two days straight almost, but I feel pretty confident and would like to get Adam's take on this as well.

EDIT: I just had a play where I blitzed all three LB's and the pressure forced McCoy out of the pocket and caused him to make a bad throw that hit the LG in the face. I was completely unable to flush the QB out before by design. Previously the o-line would have had to make an error at the very start of the play and let a guy through, this time the o-line just go overwhelmed.
Old 07-16-2008, 03:12 AM   #60
Rookie

jackson's Arena

OVR: 5

how bout a slider set to compensate for all this crap and let more of us try it out short of being nasa engineers.
Old 07-16-2008, 03:14 AM   #61
MVP

DrUrsus's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSKYWALKER1
I just can't believe this. Not to be a jerk but EA is really jerking us the consumer around. Half the features don't even work. I get more penalties at default than maxed out. I go to the weather feed and it is not working, roster edits broke, now hum/cpu sliders are screwed up. Come on EA. I guess they did not have time to test right? What is the excuse for this one. All it is are a bunch of excuses. We have officially been doped again. Madden 09 next up. Then Live 09. I see games like MLB the show, MSG4, GOW ect and these guys really put there heart and soul into their products. Sorry for the rant. No more excuses EA including from their rep. I'm out
Test? We are now the BETA testers, then they release a patch. This would have never been accepted back in my day.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-16-2008, 03:16 AM   #62
MVP

DrUrsus's Arena

Say it isn't so.
Old 07-16-2008, 03:16 AM   #63
MVP

UtahUtes32's Arena

OVR: 7

I also have been able to get pressure, i am working right now on the Defensive Sliders, i've figured out which ones control CPU Awareness, and Tackling, off to bed, will finish tomorrow
Old 07-16-2008, 03:20 AM   #64
BOOM!

AuburnAlumni's Arena

OVR: 43

I'm in slider hell.

pj and Bad,

Post your sliders you are at right now. I'm confused as hell on what is actually WORKING and what needs to be where.

Last edited by AuburnAlumni; 07-16-2008 at 03:22 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »