Home

Online dynasty concern

This is a discussion on Online dynasty concern within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-18-2008, 06:04 PM   #41
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Online dynasty concern

All of the users in my dynasty were added at the same time. However I had a user who declined the invitation, but we already had people who finished up their preseason stuff before that.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-18-2008, 06:06 PM   #42
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pierce2378
I added everyone at once. And I would love it the "so called experts" who claim its a roster problem head out of this thread. Just rediculous that I have to sift through some know it all's comment on why the problem is occuring. I have made no roster edits of any kind. Lets leave this concern to the people who actually might have a clue. Unreal
Well did anyone else in your dynasty make a roster edit? Just because you haven't made any roster changes, that does not mean the rest of the members of the dynasty could have. I don't think anyone at this point has a solid footing on why the problem is occurring, we're just trying to get as much info out there to get to the root of the problem.
Old 07-18-2008, 06:10 PM   #43
Rookie

ronaldc33's Arena

OVR: 3

I just noticed that most ppl that have a problem with the scores being incorrect are having those problems in week 3. Coincidence? I think not. Im so scared to advance past week 4 though. Im gonna have a friend start a test dynasty lol.
Old 07-18-2008, 11:34 PM   #44
Rookie

We are having the same problem that LHaze and Hunter have.

We were in week 12 or 13 of season 2. The commish finished his game/recruiting and logged out so his brother could get on and do his recruiting. At this point they were not able to log back into the dynasty, it kept kicking them back to the main menu. I then tried to get into the dynasty and it also kicked me to the main menu. We haven't been able to get back into it since.
Old 07-18-2008, 11:43 PM   #45
Rookie

LHaze30's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skeptikal
We are having the same problem that LHaze and Hunter have.

We were in week 12 or 13 of season 2. The commish finished his game/recruiting and logged out so his brother could get on and do his recruiting. At this point they were not able to log back into the dynasty, it kept kicking them back to the main menu. I then tried to get into the dynasty and it also kicked me to the main menu. We haven't been able to get back into it since.

skeptikal- Hopefully this problem is something they can figure out quickly. Online dynasty is the only reason I bought the game this year and it is disturbing to see a flaw of that magnitude included in the feature. It makes it unplayable. Go look at your dynasty settings. Who are the teams listed in the dynasty? If yours is like ours, all of the settings will be wrong and totally different people will be listed under your dynasty.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-19-2008, 12:12 AM   #46
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by LHaze30
skeptikal- Hopefully this problem is something they can figure out quickly. Online dynasty is the only reason I bought the game this year and it is disturbing to see a flaw of that magnitude included in the feature. It makes it unplayable. Go look at your dynasty settings. Who are the teams listed in the dynasty? If yours is like ours, all of the settings will be wrong and totally different people will be listed under your dynasty.
It is the same thing for me. The settings are wrong and different teams listed.
Old 07-19-2008, 02:21 AM   #47
Rookie

OVR: 6

Adam, is it possible this would have something to do with using DTs rosters?
Old 07-19-2008, 02:37 AM   #48
Banned

dopeboy206's Arena

OVR: 18

I am a commissioner of a 12 man dynasty. Everything was going fine for the first week untill I advanced to the 2nd week. Now no one in my dynasty can get into the dynasty including me. When I try to go into my dynasty it takes me back to the main menu page not the online dynasty menu but instead the main menu screen where it says play now, game modes, ea extra, ect..

Now when I tried to delete it. They wont let me delete my dynasty and I can't create a new one.

Btw I am playing it on the xbox 360.

This is bull****.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »