Home

Online dynasty concern

This is a discussion on Online dynasty concern within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-20-2008, 04:58 AM   #57
Banned

ColumbusKilled's Arena

OVR: 13
Re: Online dynasty concern

I didn't quit my game.

I beat FCS Northwest 132-14 (Yeah, I know).

However, after we advanced a week it showed that I beat them 54-3, which is janky because it took away my starting QBs 9 TD passes, which really affects Heisman voting.

SO that's what I care about.

I would like SOME sort of response from EA like "Hey, we know what's causing this, it will be fixed in the 2nd patch"
Old 07-20-2008, 07:08 AM   #58
Banned

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by dopeboy206
I am a commissioner of a 12 man dynasty. Everything was going fine for the first week untill I advanced to the 2nd week. Now no one in my dynasty can get into the dynasty including me. When I try to go into my dynasty it takes me back to the main menu page not the online dynasty menu but instead the main menu screen where it says play now, game modes, ea extra, ect..

Now when I tried to delete it. They wont let me delete my dynasty and I can't create a new one.

Btw I am playing it on the xbox 360.

This is bull****.
Same exact thing happened to me. I called EA and since it is an online feature they told me it is Xbox's problem. I highly doubt that...but, I called xbl and they told me to call back during service hours. That is in 2 hours so I will ring xbox then. I still think it is EA but whatever.
Old 07-20-2008, 08:26 AM   #59
Pro

patsfan1993's Arena

OVR: 8

This is not a console problem, it is an EA problem. It is either with the game itself, or the Ea servers. I am in a PS3 league with 7 other people. All invited and accepted at the same time all using unmodified rosters, and after week one four games had wrong scores, with two having the wrong result. We assumed it was a mistake on our part, but we haven't finished week two, and the wrong score is showing for a game played, even though the week has not been advanced. There were also no restart warnings for anyone, and everyone was set to advance after week one.
Old 07-20-2008, 09:45 AM   #60
stewaat

OVR:

BOOOOOOOOOO

Man this is bumming me out. This is the feature I was so excited for. Why can't it just work correctly? Seriously...they did so much work for this feature and we can't even use it!

Rosters & online dynasty SHOULD NOT have bugs! These are inexcusable...I can deal with the occasional bad play by the CPU (It's way overblown in these threads BTW) and bad special teams return game. Those things you can accommodate for and adjust to. However, when the product you get has SERIOUS BUGS which make you unable to utilize the features...then you have a PROBLEM.

This sucks, can't do anything about it but wait. What am I gonna do go outside EA headquarters and hold a picket sign saying "FIX THE DAMN GAME"?

I've been one of the people trying to say "Hey, let's take the game for what it is, a video game. They have put out a good effort and have given us some great new features that should outweigh the bad."

Well EA, so far you guys have DROPPED the ball...BAD!

Roster patch: Great you guys got it out early...but why in the hell are we having this problem? It's never happened before.

Next in line is a QUICK fix to the online dynasty servers or something. Why should we have to wait AN ENTIRE YEAR for you guys to figure it out. Please just address the most important issues at hand.

Old 07-20-2008, 10:22 AM   #61
Tradition Sports Online

RynoAid's Arena

OVR: 29

yup.. i've put countless hours in trying to build a community around this game, supporting the efforts of the developers in there attempts to deliver us this gift of online dynasty's.. i understand there will be issues, but at this point Online Dynasty's are bordering on uplayable.

I'm still on board, i just hope they get OD playable sooner rather than later.

TAKING APPLICATIONS NOW FOR CCM LEAGUES
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/rynoaid
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-20-2008, 11:11 AM   #62
Pro

OVR: 10

I am a 100% EA supporter and usually can understand/look the other way when things go wrong. And have been supporting them for years. (God all the 2k vs EA battles) And I always fought for the company who I belived made the better game. EA

But how can I (we the community) keep on doing what we do when you's are giving the haters ammunition like this? How can you push a feature that is broken from the get go?

OTM or IAN, honest question here : DO YOU TEST THE GAME BEFORE RELEASING IT?

If so how could some of the problems with this game made it into the game?

If so I would strongly recomend firing the current testing crew and hiring some of OS's best. Get someone who loves/worships the game to test it. Im pretty sure there is over a few handfuls of people here that could have told you's what was wrong with this game withing 1-2 days.

I will continue to support the company but C"Mon already. Play the game before releasing it atleast.
Old 07-20-2008, 03:00 PM   #63
Rookie

LHaze30's Arena

OVR: 7

bump
Old 07-20-2008, 11:10 PM   #64
Rookie

OVR: 1

I too support EA..however i had the same problem as other on here two different times with the online dynasty while playing with friends. All of us would play our games and set as ready to advance. when the commish advanced to the next week games that were played by human vs cpu would end up simulated. in one case i was illinois and won 56-28 and after simulation it said i lost 35-10. the other time it happened to someone else where the actually lost 24-17 and it said they won 52-32. We KNOW each time everyone was set as ready to advance. However I am wondering if this problem could occur if 2 of the online dynasty users play on the same system and do not have there own as in they just log on as different users on the ps3 homescreen and advance from there.....PLEASE HELP EA! also let me know if any others have the same problem. this mode is unplayable when it does not keep the correct stats and scores

Last edited by red4476; 07-20-2008 at 11:14 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »