Home

Online dynasty concern

This is a discussion on Online dynasty concern within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-17-2008, 10:03 AM   #1
Rookie

Vikefan24's Arena

OVR: 4
Online dynasty concern

Two friends and I started a 3 man Big East Online dynasty last night.. We played two games then I had to go to sleep, anyways first game I beat FCS SE 70-7.. I looked at the schedules this morning while I did some quick recruiting and it said the score was 40-13, also I'm not sure if the second score was right or not(I was too tired to remember)..

Anyways, I'm afraid this will mess up my stats, but mostly that it just simmed my game and that could happen after I win a game and record it as a loss or something like that.. I play #15 Kansas next game and it would suck if I beat them and then it simmed and gave me the loss.. I checked both of their scores and know they are right because we were talking during the games.. I'm hoping it's just because of teh FCS but I doubt it..
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-17-2008, 02:02 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: Online dynasty concern

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikefan24
Two friends and I started a 3 man Big East Online dynasty last night.. We played two games then I had to go to sleep, anyways first game I beat FCS SE 70-7.. I looked at the schedules this morning while I did some quick recruiting and it said the score was 40-13, also I'm not sure if the second score was right or not(I was too tired to remember)..

Anyways, I'm afraid this will mess up my stats, but mostly that it just simmed my game and that could happen after I win a game and record it as a loss or something like that.. I play #15 Kansas next game and it would suck if I beat them and then it simmed and gave me the loss.. I checked both of their scores and know they are right because we were talking during the games.. I'm hoping it's just because of teh FCS but I doubt it..
I posted a thread about this as well last night. I am in a 12 man dynasty league and everyone finished there games last night so I advanced the weeks since everyone was set to advance. There were 10 total games in week 1 for us, 2 user v user and 8 cpu v user. Only 3 of the 10 games advanced with the right scores from the games played. 2 User v CPU and 1 User v User. The other 7 were completely different from what the finals were supposed to be and one team (Illinois) won there week 1 game and it posted a loss after I advanced for them. This should be a very big concern and I cannot believe no one on here is talking about it, or knows anything to help us out.
Old 07-17-2008, 02:07 PM   #3
Pro

OVR: 10

It happened to me in my week 3 game. I was ND and I beat MSU 31-0 and when the commisioner advanced week, It said I won 42-19. My stats were all wrong, some how instead of my 4td passes with Clausen it gave me 3 rushing td's with him and 2 passing.

God I hope it dont happen again cause we play with our created guys on defense and I went from a 13 tckl game to a 6.
Old 07-17-2008, 02:09 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 5

Probably because most people are waiting for good rosters to start their dynasty. When good, non-corrupt rosters are available online dynasties will start en masse and the requisite meltdown will probably happen later that same day.
Old 07-17-2008, 02:13 PM   #5
Rookie

I am hoping it is just something that the either the users are doing wrong or the commissioner is doing wrong but this is a major league big deal that should be grabbing more attention on these boards. If this is an internal game issue that is absolutely not acceptable that this game would be released with a problem as large as this. You might as well dump online dynasty all together if this is an ea issue, I am extremely upset about this and I usually will let most things go, like the roster prob and so on, but this one has me fired up.

Someone please help us out here
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-17-2008, 02:45 PM   #6
MVP

Danimal's Arena

OVR: 21

Just thinking about this logically for a moment, the Online Dynasty is set to automate anything if the commish advances a week and all files aren't in.

So perhaps the players didn't do something right or it didn't synch, thus when the commish advanced it saw no updates from the players so auto simmed the games.
Old 07-17-2008, 02:46 PM   #7
Rookie

LHaze30's Arena

OVR: 7

I haven't started a dynasty yet but if what is being talked about is true than the online dynasty is ruined. Hopefully this is something that is patchable and quickly. Online dynasty is the only reason I bought the game. To me this is even more of a problem than the rosters issue. Hopefully someone from EA will respond to the problem in this thread for us.
Old 07-17-2008, 02:49 PM   #8
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSpezzano
Just thinking about this logically for a moment, the Online Dynasty is set to automate anything if the commish advances a week and all files aren't in.

So perhaps the players didn't do something right or it didn't synch, thus when the commish advanced it saw no updates from the players so auto simmed the games.
well that theory is fine if all the games were simmed not most. So your saying if a 'file", which would be a completed game and recruiting I imagine are not set than it would automate. Well if thats the case than why would it do it to so many. I know everyone in my league was set to advance and that there recruiting and games were completed. What "update" from the players does the system need to see other than all the user game finals and the recruiting completion?

Thanks

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »