Home

Anyone having problems with disconnects online?

This is a discussion on Anyone having problems with disconnects online? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-17-2008, 01:31 PM   #1
All Star

JohnnytheSkin's Arena

OVR: 33
Anyone having problems with disconnects online?

I tried to play a game with nyisles16 last night and every time the game started, we'd get the disconnected message. I tried a random ranked game today and the same thing happened.

I've check my settings, done the XBL test (my NAT is "Open"), the 360 has a dedicated IP from my router and I have the ports opened for Xbox Live...at least the ones that have been posted here and at PortForward.

I'm also not getting the Weather Channel feed, but do see and hear the ESPN updates...though the latter is cut off midway through.

Any help?

Oh, sorry...I got distracted by the internet. - Scott Pilgrim
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-17-2008, 01:34 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 6
Re: Anyone having problems with disconnects online?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnytheSkin
I tried to play a game with nyisles16 last night and every time the game started, we'd get the disconnected message. I tried a random ranked game today and the same thing happened.

I've check my settings, done the XBL test (my NAT is "Open"), the 360 has a dedicated IP from my router and I have the ports opened for Xbox Live...at least the ones that have been posted here and at PortForward.

I'm also not getting the Weather Channel feed, but do see and hear the ESPN updates...though the latter is cut off midway through.

Any help?
I think the weather channel is down. Set your dmz for your xbox ip. That is what fixed mine last year.
Old 07-17-2008, 01:41 PM   #3
All Star

JohnnytheSkin's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by blevins
I think the weather channel is down. Set your dmz for your xbox ip. That is what fixed mine last year.
Forgot to add that my 360 is the ONLY thing in the DMZ on my router.

Old 07-17-2008, 05:21 PM   #4
All Star

JohnnytheSkin's Arena

bump

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »