Home

Ian and OMT.....your thoughts on NCAA 09?

This is a discussion on Ian and OMT.....your thoughts on NCAA 09? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-17-2008, 02:12 PM   #1
Go Irish

Rules's Arena

OVR: 17
Ian and OMT.....your thoughts on NCAA 09?

I've been reading the boards and one thing many don't realize is how big of a difference a small team of testers versus a million is. Though there have been many problems with the release of this year's NCAA 09, I would like to foremost offer up a thank you for your efforts this year. Knowing there is simultaneous work going on with Madden and NCAA 09 this year by you guys is a serious undertaking. I applaud your efforts to fix some of the major and even minor issues that did not get caught in beta testing!

I am curious to what you think about the reviews, impressions, complaints and compliments this year that you are seeing with NCAA 09?

Was it a difficult task upgrading both football games and what do you see for the foreseeable future with both franchises?

For the rest, please save the complaints and other issues for the impressions and bugs / glitches thread. Thanks in advance!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-17-2008, 02:32 PM   #2
Banned

Daniels2386's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Ian and OMT.....your thoughts on NCAA 09?

On top of that question what kinda of degree or what ever do you have to have or need to be a tester or related to that field?
Old 07-17-2008, 02:41 PM   #3
MVP

Danimal's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniels2386
On top of that question what kinda of degree or what ever do you have to have or need to be a tester or related to that field?
This should answer your questions

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0456554/

Old 07-17-2008, 02:46 PM   #4
Rookie

nstod's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniels2386
Testers, I believe, are entry level positions. The developers probably have degrees in Computer Science or a related field.
Old 07-17-2008, 02:48 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by nstod
Testers, I believe, are entry level positions. The developers probably have degrees in Computer Science or a related field.
OMT said EA hires most of their's out of a grad school in Florida.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-17-2008, 10:19 PM   #6
Go Irish

Rules's Arena

OVR: 17

Hmm, I actually remember this is the devs week off I believe. Hopefully, everything is put into perspective as I really have loved the NCAA franchise over the years.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »